COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

I’ll leave it up to my partner @Lynx want to start the 13th or 14th?? I think it would be fun to open same days but that’s just me

Who wants to keep waiting? I vote for the 13th, partner!!

2 Likes

I’m in the it would be fun to open on the same day camp so I’ll let you decide when we start opening :slight_smile:

1 Like

The 13th sounds good to me!

2 Likes

13th it is!

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about your Dad, Robin. Thinking of you.

I received today!! :slight_smile: Are we also opening on the 13th, mel?

1 Like

the 13th sounds good to me!!! glad it made it there in a timely fashion!!

1 Like

The post office is saying my package to @momiemae was delivered. Swap anxiety sets in!!!

4 Likes

It is here! Looks great! Opening day can’t come soon enough.

2 Likes

i hear ya. i LOVE to make stuff and send it…but then…its ALWAYS, is it good enough? will they like it? ack. always.

4 Likes

Ok, I will do the same!

1 Like

Is it just me that thinks it’s been so long since the start of the swap, I cannot remember what I put in my questionnaire?

Then I am getting these really cool gifts that are so on point and having to check whether my partner is just a mind-reader or I actually had that on my list?

4 Likes

This is me literally every swap I join.

1 Like

It’s been over four months now since we filled out the Q’s for this swap. With my emu brain, I can’t even remember what I ate for dinner last night. I definitely can’t remember what I wrote four months ago. :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone else just as surprised by what they sent as your partners opening it? LOL I totally have forgotten what I packaged up for which day!

5 Likes

Me me me!

2 Likes

LOL ok not just me!!! I am going through my own pictures like ummm what’s left??? OMG I’m getting old!

1 Like

Also me! I made a list of what each day was. I have to keep looking at it and then at my photos to see what is what

1 Like

Discussion thread about possible Christmas swaps this year

1 Like