COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

I try and see if shipping in multiple packages is about the same as one large package all together. Theres then the risk not all arrives, but then just a few things to replace and usually then the rates keep it under any duty. Into the US from elsewhere I have yet to pay a tax on all the swaps I have done!

I need to wrap and count as well, they’re kind of here and there and everywhere in various states. I need to focus!!!

1 Like

thank you!! that’s a great idea re: multiple packages!!

I spent most of the weekend crafting and am really happy with how the larges are turning out! I made a last minute change to one of them and it was definitely the right call. I’m still on the fence about the last medium so will need to ponder what I want to do for that one.

2 Likes

Woohoo @jemimah and @geekgirl look what arrived today :grin: I’m going to hand it over to my daughter so I’m not tempted.

Did both of mine to you arrive?

10 Likes

Multiple boxes is a great idea! One of my larges is very large in the literal sense, and will probably need a box of its own.

2 Likes

Yay, I’m so glad it got there!! Your second parcel hasn’t arrived yet, but I’ll message as soon as I see it!

1 Like

Organization has maybe flown the coop. I’m just making things and I’ll figure out days later. But the craft supplies that had gone missing finally showed up 2 weeks late. So this weekend I’m happily surrounded by works in progress, hoping to get a few into the finished category. :wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t get as much done as I wanted to last week because I had to write a surprise 17-page report. I did get some work in though. As long as no surprise reports ambush me, I should be able to finish everything but the two larges.

1 Like

I’m trying to work out the Maths for one of my larges. Apparently, it’s difficult to do this whilst you are actually supposed to be working :wink:
Hopefully tomorrow will bring better adding up!

2 Likes

I made good progress today until I didn’t follow the instructions on one thing, some undoing needed, but that can wait until tomorrow :rage: :imp:

2 Likes

Working on a large. I accidentally twisted a ___, but it’s okay, I’ll make it work! I’m using a reclaimed ___ from ___, and adjusting one of my oldie but goodie go to projects. It’s turning out pretty cool.

3 Likes

Spent a few hours on _____ this morning and am getting ridiculously excited for @geekgirl to open her items! I still have a bunch more to do but am hoping to have everything at least started by the end of the weekend.

4 Likes

finally have a little peace and quiet to get a few loose ends tied up!! after today, i should just have two smalls left!! woot!! woot!!!

2 Likes

Started assembling my last thing today! There are still several components left to do but at least after starting it’s a bit less intimidating! :slight_smile: I’m hoping to finish tomorrow if possible, and then start packing things up this week.

5 Likes

Okay supplies for the second large arrived today! Woohoo! I started it…and I will just say the large is uhm…very large as in literally large.

I think I’ll be finished with everything except the large I take with me to Indy before next Saturday. Phew.

3 Likes

I’m totally exploiting the fact that I will be driving these to your house to make stuff I would never ship. :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: I didn’t set out to do that, but once I started making some of the stuff, I realized I’m fortunate there won’t be any shipping fees involved.

4 Likes

Wheeeee, everything is DONE and wrapped up! I’ll head out to the post office as soon as I can (i.e. when a break in the rain lines up with my lunch break) and get it sent out so it has plenty of time to travel up to Canada! <3

6 Likes

I have my swap completed and I mailed it out yesterday! I had so much fun! @storerboughtcreation I hope you enjoy!

Now to get my house ready for Thanksgiving!

Anne

5 Likes

I was going to ship yours today, but two of your gifts need a small box. I thought I had one, but didn’t. So hopefully I can ship tomorrow!

4 Likes