COMPLETED: 12 Days of Christmas Swap - Send Out 12/3/21

Yay for partners! :wave: @Bugaboo !

5 Likes

woot!!! off to start brainstorming ideas for @roler!!!

2 Likes

I already know at least three things I will be making for @Amfkinney :blush:

4 Likes

:heart: yay! Glad I signed up just in time. Excited to craft for @saintcady!

3 Likes

Iā€™m excited too! I think weā€™ve actually never been swap partners, which seems surprising.

4 Likes

Who has started crafting yet?! :raised_hand:

3 Likes

I did last night

4 Likes

Not yet, but I should be able to start on ____ tonight.

3 Likes

I have not started yet because Iā€™m still in Indiana on the ā€œvacationā€ I didnā€™t ask for nor wanted. But I have made lists of what I plan to make - I have all days but two figured out. Iā€™ll be excited to get home. Iā€™m planning on not working for at least a week so Iā€™ll probably do a lot of crafting that week.

3 Likes

Not crafting yet, but lots of planning and ā€œshoppingā€ in my supply closet!

4 Likes

Not yet.

Awesome! I have not started yet. I will start planning soon though.

Havenā€™t started, but stopped at ___ and one cool thing about a small business and being friends with the owner is that they agreed to pre-order ___ for me so it will arrive in time for me to make and send it! They also agreed to donate to our marching band upcoming Bingo!

3 Likes

Thanks for putting this together!

1 Like

Not started making, but a list is forming

1 Like

Hopefully everyone has checked in with their partners by now.

Check in question - do you plan out everything youā€™re going to make first or just jump in, make an item and then think about the next thing?

I have everything all listed out in a spreadsheet. It helps me keep on track. But if I change my mind about an item Iā€™ll edit my list.

2 Likes

I kinda do a mixture of both. It depends on my partner, usually. I usually start with an idea or two, then start building a list around it. As I start figuring things out more, items may get bigger or smaller and shift around in my list.

Iā€™ve also been in touch with m partner, and need to reply to a great pm she sent earlier.

1 Like

I brainstormed a bunch of things when we got partners and have been adding to the list (and one thing done/crossed off already!). I havenā€™t planned things out according to size at all so will figure that out after I do more crafting.

2 Likes

I just started making a list of projects that popped into my head. I donā€™t have all 12 planned yet, but I have an idea for about 7 of them.

2 Likes

A bit of both. I planned something for each day, but have a big side list of other ideas to swap in and out.

2 Likes