PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS

• Must be a member of Lettuce Craft for at least 30 days
  • Must have posted at least 15 times on Lettuce Craft
  • Must have read the Lettuce Craft Swap Rules
  • New swappers can only be in one swap at a time
  • Previous swappers can only be in five swaps at a time
  • Participant is at least 16 years old

SWAP OVERVIEW

For this swap, you will be required to make a piece of art that is 4" x 6" in any medium and in any style that you choose. The crafting period and signup period for this swap are the same - 2/4/21 - 2/26/21. Since you will not receive your partner’s information until after the crafting period has ended, this will be a great time for you to let your imagination run wild! Partner information will be sent to each participant on 2/27/21. You will have until the end of the day on 3/3/21 to get your artwork into the mail. Since this is a paper swap, you must be willing to ship Internationally. Tracking information for your envelope is not required, but if your artwork is lost in transit, you must agree to resend.

To participate, once your 4x6 artwork is complete, send a private message to organizer @geekgirl with the following information:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of Swap: 4 x 6 Art Swap R3
Lettuce Craft Username:
Email Address:
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address Including Country:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old:
How many partners do you want? 1, 2, or 3:
Do you understand that if your art is lost in transit, you will need to resend?
Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers?
Is your 4x6 art complete and ready to ship?

To make sure that everyone is ready at the time of addresses, only send this questionnaire once your artwork is complete!

8 Likes

Participant list

@geekgirl - 3
@Kwality570 - 2
@gozer - 2
@Lynx - 3
@LuckyXIIICreations - 3
@Whistlefish - 1
@megwell - 1
@Reinikka - 1
@Magpie - 1, 2, or 3
@pioneer9 - 3
@WiccadWitch - 1
@jemimah - 2
@PrincessP - 3

geekgirl sends to magpie, Whistlefish, LuckyXIIICreations
Kwality570 sends to PrincessP, pioneer9
gozer sends to PrincessP, LuckyXIIICreations
Lynx2Lancer sends to LuckyXIIICreations, pioneer9, PrincessP
LuckyXIIICreations sends to magpie, geekgirl, Lynx2Lancer
Whistlefish sends to Kwality570
megwell sends to geekgirl
Reinikka sends to jemimah
magpie sends to WiccadWitch, Lynx2Lancer, Reinikka
pioneer9 sends to megwell, geekgirl, jemimah
WiccadWitch sends to gozer
jemimah sends to pioneer9, Lynx2Lancer
PrincessP sends to gozer, Kwality570, magpie

2 Likes

I just realized we can have more than one partner. I guess I need to get working on a few more pieces before I sign up!

3 Likes

I haven’t totally decided how many I will make yet myself.
I have an idea in mind of what I want to do but need to try it out and see how it goes.

3 Likes

I have one made, but I just love this swap and the more to make and send the merrier!

2 Likes

Oooh! I have one ready to go, but I wanted to make more in the “series”. I will see how my cleaning goes this weekend. I am in complete reorganize and scrub mode and I don’t want to stop the momentum. I’ll turn in my questionnaire once I know for sure the number. I know I am in for at least one, though. I am excited because it’s a medium I don’t normally work in. I pushed myself for this one and was really happy that I did!

5 Likes

This has me super curious!

2 Likes

Ooh! I’m going to ponder how many I want to make. I tried to make one for this swap using watercolors and am going to have to scrap it because it turned out so horribly. It makes me have even more admiration for watercolor artists.

2 Likes

Watercolors can be tricky! I struggled when I played with watercolors earlier this month, too. Massive respect for watercolor artists! :heart:

2 Likes

I LOVE the look of watercolor but it is SO hard for me. I am not as free with my art as I wish I could be. Watercolor is absolutely beautiful. I admire it so hard.

3 Likes

my idea involves watercolor. which is why I need a practice run first!

2 Likes

I may attempt watercolor again, but honestly, I am leaning towards acrylic or felt.

2 Likes

I have the beginnings of an idea. Gotta make some swap ATCs first, though. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yay, I love this swap! Better get painting :art:

Watercolour does seem to have a mind of its own some days! But the colours and light in it are so pretty, I’m addicted…

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

I’m so in! Going to start planning hopefully can start this weekend.

4 Likes

Made my second piece today.

2 Likes

Nice. I got four made today but I already had the masterboards for them so I just had to do extra stuff. I think I’m just going to make a bunch and then try and suit whoever I get as best I can. Maybe I’ll have enough to send one to everyone depending on how many people do this. :smile:

3 Likes

my watercolor experiment did not go as planned so on to plan B.

3 Likes

I’m considering.

3 Likes