COMPLETED: 4x6 Art Swap R3 - Signup thru 2/26/21 , Sendout 3/3/21

I had fun making my last 4x6 art but right now I can’t wrap my mind around something bigger than an ATC :sweat_smile: (I just love those little suckers!) …I keep thinking about it though… thankfully there is a lot of time to try and make something :smile:

2 Likes

Make two ATC’s and then put them on one piece of 4x6. Should work right? Then you can do a little scene.

3 Likes

Actually that reminds me that I have some stamps I was going to use to make a set of ATCs… maybe I could just make one bigger piece with them instead? :thinking:

3 Likes

I started my second one tonight.

2 Likes

I’m doing a set. Destined to be split. Ha!

We’ll see how they turn out.

3 Likes

I can’t believe how much help you were! Once I started to think of it in terms of smaller pieces it started to come together quickly :smile: And I think I can even make a second piece with this mindset :grin:

4 Likes

I’m glad to be of help!

4 Likes

I finished up two and submitted my questionnaire. I can’t wait for the gallery. It’s always a great one on these little art swaps.

5 Likes

I did a practice run last night - wasn’t fabulous like I hoped. So I’ll try something similar but different tonight.

3 Likes

I’ve made 2 very similar pieces that I’m pretty happy with. Kinda screwed up the 3rd but I wasn’t loving it anyway.

4 Likes

I finished my second piece and sent in my questionnaire! I can’t wait for the gallery. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m excited to get some art time this weekend!!

3 Likes

Made my 3rd piece, so I sent in my Q! All 3 pieces are completely different materials and styles. Woo!

4 Likes

I finished my 3rd piece today.

there’s about 1.5 weeks left to get your art done!

7 Likes

Someone pinch me if I forget to sign up in time! I have one done and want to finish the other two before time is up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still experimenting - hoping to find my groove soon!

2 Likes

Okay, I made some good progress today. Hope to be able to sign up mid-week.

3 Likes

I finally wrapped up my ATC claims and can focus my craft time on this. I’m definitely in but am holding out on signup until I have a better idea whether I’ll have 1 or 2.

3 Likes

I signed up. Eeeeeek!

My family assures me mine is good enough to swap but I don’t know if they’re just saying that because they’re family or if they really like it.

Well folks, I tried my best. That’s what counts, right?

9 Likes

Your atcs are gorgeous and I’m certain this is just as amazing!

4 Likes