COMPLETED: 4x6 Art Swap R3 - Signup thru 2/26/21 , Sendout 3/3/21

I’m sure it/they are wonderful!

2 Likes

Have two pieces done, and hoping to finish a third… waiting to sign up until I’ve done so :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I know, I know, tick tock, Susan. I just can’t land on an idea. I want to make good stuff, not mediocre stuff so I will keep trying so I have something or things finished by Friday…

4 Likes

2 more days to finish your art and send in your Q!
I am busy Saturday morning and probably won’t send out who you send to until lunchtime or later so really 2 1/2 days!

3 Likes

Ooh, thanks for the reminder, because I totally thought the deadline was Sunday for some reason. My second piece just isn’t going to materialize, so q sent!

3 Likes

I think I’ve done two that I’m happy with. Let’s see if anything different emerges today …

3 Likes

I’m going to sign up. I have one done and it doesn’t look like I’ll get anymore done. But at least I don’t have to go crazy trying to decide who gets what! Ha! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m home sick today, nothing major but you can’t go to work if you feel the slightest little thing, just in case. I’ve been resting up so I will be tip-top tomorrow but sitting still is boring so I got out scissors, paper and sticky stuff and have 3 little works nearly completed. Just a something left to add and if they turn out ok, I’ll sign up.

5 Likes

I think i just sent in my questionnaire, but it’s been an embarrassingly long time since I sent a pm, so I’m not entirely sure I did it right… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I got it!

3 Likes

I’m in! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s pieces!!

3 Likes

Oo! I just realized sign up ends today!

1 Like

I’m so ready! I keep having to force myself not to overthink the pieces I made. They are finished and don’t need anything else. I think. Ugh, send outs can’t come soon enough! LOL

2 Likes

I’m not going to be able to send out addresses until tomorrow so people have until noon (Eastern time) tomorrow to send in their Q.

2 Likes

Not sure still if I’ll make it - still fussing but not liking what I made. I’ll just sit this round out and catch the next one. :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m going to pass this round as well. But can’t wait to see all the art pieces!!

1 Like

I can’t decide if I like what I made either. I totally second guessed myself and made a couple of new pieces that were completely different …

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m super excited to see the gallery!

1 Like

WooHOO! I know exactly who is getting which piece. Perfect partnering GG! I’ll be mailing out tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Excitement!

2 Likes