Completed Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2 Due May 25

thinking hard on this one - but have to see if my husband will be cleared to leave the hospital on monday if so I will be back.

we of course like everyone have a local one in DFW area well Dallas has a very cool one but it’s not one you might see walking about https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/the-texas-woofus-dallas-texas

so the one I mean was said to be sighted near Lake Worth outside of Fort Worth - Greer Island's Goatman.

have to say I love those cartoons and Pixie Hill - how cool thanks for posting those links fun to look at

3 Likes

and jackalopes - saw my first one as a child not in the wild but at a gift shop somewhere in the southwest. just thought that was cool and still like them to this day

3 Likes

Talkin’ bout a Turkey Butt! Bahaha!

1 Like

oh I can’t wait for this one to start. Im excited to start crafting something

2 Likes

Also, We have an even number now, but we could end with an uneven number. Let me know (either here or by PM) if you’d be willing to have two partners.

2 Likes

Hey, I see you’re at even. If one more person signs up, I will, too! (to keep it even)

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

And you can always just sign up. I am sure we can find you a partner. :smiley:

1 Like

You’re so sweet, @gozer. It’s okay, I’m not really a RR kinda swapper. If it’s meant to be, it will happen!

1 Like

Join us JC! Anyone could become the RR partners, doesn’t have to be you!

I’m working away on my current cryptid project (TBD if it’s the right one for my partner), and it’s nice to keep the hands busy as I’m listening to lectures. When it’s done, if I don’t wind up sending it to whoever I’m partnered with, I’ll be sure to share it here just for fun. :grin:

2 Likes

Today is the last day for sign-ups. I will be closing it around noon EST. :orangutan: :snake: :dragon_face: :sauropod: :octopus:

3 Likes

Finally😆 I cant wait to start

3 Likes

Me too!
So, does anyone have any recommendations for shows to watch or podcasts to listen to about Cryptozoological creatures while I craft?

We had another person interested, so I am waiting for JoyfulClover and Magpie to send in their questionnaires. I will partner up later tonight when I get it from both of them.

2 Likes

Sent!!!

And I updated with only 2 cryptids staying on my list from last time. gotta shake it up, yo!!

3 Likes

Partners are out! Have fun and let me know if there were any allergy issues.
Also, if you have any Cryptid shows or podcasts, let me know. I plan on working on this over the weekend and can use some fun, themed entertainment.

1 Like

Hi @storerboughtcreation! we’ve never partnered before, so this is exciting! I’m so happy I was able to slip in!

^^ waves ^^

1 Like

I have no actual experience with these, but here’s a 2019 list

1 Like

oooh! Thank you! I will try them out. A couple of those look very interesting.

Yay! I’m excited, too! I’m off to look at your Q now! :hearts:

1 Like