Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

I debated but went with Medium. That was the hardest part, figuring out the box size!

4 Likes

I relented and just sent in my info. I also requested a small box with the option of a medium if needed for partner pairing.

5 Likes

Ohhh how fun. Iā€™m not sure as I dont know if I got feedback yet from my first swap here. But canā€™t wait to watch. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can contact the swap organizer and request it if you are done with the swap.

5 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to go with medium, but if thereā€™s someone set on small that needs a partner, Iā€™m happy to go that way as well.

5 Likes

I did medium!

4 Likes

I havenā€™t got my hands on the boxes yet to be sure and right now depending on when you ask me which way Iā€™m leaning you get a different answer!

Decisions, decisionsā€¦

6 Likes

I decided on medium!

6 Likes

I decided on medium but am willing to switch for ease of partners.

I havenā€™t in done a swap in awhile so Iā€™m pretty excited.

5 Likes

I did medium - I cannot be trusted to limit myself to what would fit in a small!

6 Likes

Can everyone make sure their name is at the top if they have signed up? I was taking sign-ups for two swaps at the same time and wanted to double-check myself.

6 Likes

Hi everyone, i am looking forward to this swap. Should be fun!

Anne

5 Likes

I am also up for a medium, but can do a small if thatā€™s needed. Should be fun either way!

4 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting on the boxes to be sure. I think Iā€™m leaning to small (today).

3 Likes

The boxes have arrived! Now to make some coffee and stare at them in meditation to the confusion of others in the homesteadā€¦

4 Likes

Hahaha! Yeah, it took me a bit to decide. I went back and forth. I think next time I do this swap I will assign a box. That seems to be the biggest hang-up I am hearing about so far.

4 Likes

I havent heard yet if my partner received it (sheā€™s international). Well I have one more day to hope. lol

2 Likes

Do you have a tracking number or picture of the shipping receipt? If so, I would think you could be released to swap some moreā€¦ but Iā€™m not an expert about the rules, so I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Do you have the receipt?

2 Likes

I looked up your package. Itā€™s moving along.
Iā€™ll make the executive decision to let you join. :wink:

6 Likes