Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

Filling out my Q now between toddler demands. Still waffling on box size but think I’ll go medium with willing to downsize if needed for partnering.

4 Likes

Yeah! Thank you kindly. I’d love to join. Let me fill out the info. Gotta get on the computer to do that. Not good with the phone and that stuff lol

3 Likes

understand the phone thing. That’s me too.

I will close up this swap around 10 PM EST and give out partner tomorrow around non-ish.

7 Likes

Just sent in my info. Thank you.

4 Likes

Sending in my info now. I’m going to make the leap and choose medium. After working tiny for the Easter egg swap, I think I’ll need to work bigger. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This swap is officially closed for sign ups. I’ll sent partners out tomorrow.

5 Likes

I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Everyone should have their partners now! Have a great weekend. let me know if you have any issues with allergies or I missed something else.

5 Likes

Yay for partners!!! I suppose this is out of the question for @Bunny1kenobi hahahahaha

3 Likes

Hooray!!! My partner, @endymion is a ___ crafter and yesterday I inherited a giant pile of ____ crafting supplies that will be perfect for her!

5 Likes

HI @Amfkinney! We get to swap again! This will be fun!

5 Likes

I’m swapping with crafty bestie, @gozer ! Yay yay! So excited!!!

4 Likes

@jillybeans You and your girls are so fun to craft for!

4 Likes

Uh…. Yeah…. :flushed:

Bahahaha!!!

3 Likes

I’m percolating some ideas while trying to dig out my diningroom from The Great Porch Purge of 2022. All my craft things (and sundry other categories) removed to allow the poor sunporch to not have to try to be ALL THE THINGS.
But at least the ideas are coming!

3 Likes

I’m doing a pre-Spring cleaning. It will lead to a great purge. I keep getting distracted. This weekend i got half a room painted. I’m ready for a fresh house soon. And March is when i change my living room colors from Red to Teal, so that’s next weekend. I will be crafting in between when i need a break.

7 Likes

Okay, Check-In Question Time:
Have you checked in with your partner?

4 Likes

Yeppers! We’ve been bouncing lots of ideas around!

3 Likes

Yes we did! So happy to be swapping again with @MightyMitochondria.

3 Likes

Same! I can hardly wait to send you treasures!

3 Likes