Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

I started collecting items for the box and brainstorming. I did lots of research to figure out a way to make one of the crafted items I have planned.

3 Likes

I am working on a _________ ______, and I’m super excited about it!

3 Likes

I’ve been working on my craft this week. It’s turning out cute!! I also grabbed some extras yesterday. I have lots of ideas of what I want to put in the box. My husband is out of town this weekend so I think I’m going to craft the weekend away!

7 Likes

Having fun working on my project.

6 Likes

I’m playing around with what I want to add to the box.

4 Likes

I finally sent today!

6 Likes

Working on some stuff today. Hope I can send soon.

2 Likes

Wait—are send-outs April 1 or April 11? I’ve been looking at the title of the swap and thinking April 11… but I just looked at the description and it says April 1.
Never mind… just found in the thread it’s extended to April 11.

3 Likes

Sorry, I updated that. We have our first sender but don’t fret, this swap isn’t due until April 11th. Take your time and have fun!

6 Likes

I have my box started and have made some plans and gathered some materials. I am taking a random day off this week, so I hope to get some time to get a good dent made in my projects.

5 Likes

My box is getting more and more full!

5 Likes

My biggest project is coming together nicely. Got a lot of time on it this weekend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine is about half full. I have so many ideas, I need to work faster.

3 Likes

I’m working on a thing. I’m not sure yet how full/not full the box is just yet, I am just puttering around with it at this point.

3 Likes

Working on a project. I thought it would be much simpler than it is turning into but I’m enjoying it. Hopefully my partner will like it!!

4 Likes

I received an awesome box from @MightyMitochondria! So much cool stuff, it pretty much exploded as I opened it. It’s killing me, not being able to share photos… I will when I can!

9 Likes

Gallery is up! Link at the top of the page and here as well.
GALLERY

4 Likes

Oh I have a new “toy” I am finally playing with and hope to create something magical for my partner with it. lol I’m pumped to say the least.

5 Likes

Okay, its been a while, so new Check In Question. What did you do while waiting for LC’s photo hosting to come back on line?

LOL! I finished painting my spare room (finally, I had two walls done for a while) and made a bunch of doll wigs. Ha!

5 Likes

I watched a lot of cozy mysteries while sitting next to my neglected yarn projects ha!

3 Likes