Completed - Flat Rate Swap SU Feb 14-25 SO Apr 11

You lose an hour of sleep in the Spring. Sorry!

2 Likes

OMG! You’re right. I just gasped out loud because I don’t want that. I’ll take the fall back then. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When my kids were little moving the clock always messed with their schedule no matter how hard we tried to counteract it. I didnt like it either time. Now I always like to spring forward so we get more daylight!

I’ve been busy with this swap and really enjoying it.

Anne

5 Likes

Mine are the same. Their sleep is all messed up for a week after a time change. Though I am excited, because it means we are getting closer to summer!

3 Likes

Kids and daylight savings do not mix! Sam hated school his first 2 years and didn’t want to go to bed or get up. Now he loves his school and is super scheduled on his own to wake up at least 1 hour prior to school because he likes to be up and prepared and on time. Spring forward just brings a ball of emotion and tears because he feels like hes late for at least a week or 2 UGH we need a movement End the madness!!!
I have several items in process here :slight_smile: Need some good weekend crafting to complete some and move along

4 Likes

I’m feeling good about my collection of things for my box. I’m hoping the weekend will allow for some playing around with another idea but the three year old is being so. very. three. And I keep falling asleep (read: passing out cold) just after 8pm so…

Bring on the afternoon coffee train!

2 Likes

I feel like I have been plotting and planning and not getting much else done. Last night I sat down and got about 75% of a project done and it feels great. I feel like I am back on track again. Which is great because I like to overwhelm myself needlessly for fun. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Haha! I an the same way. Whenever I get on a good roll and have huge time consuming WiPs then am all “oh, kid needs leg warmers for dance class, I can probably whip those up by next class…” my friend just looks at me and says sarcastically, “well, you do like to challenge yourself.” :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Training for this new job is taking it out of me. By the end of the day my brain has begun to dribble out of my ears, I think. Good news though- I have passed both tests we’ve had so far!

Lots planned, some purchases made, but nothing really DONE at this point. So I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll have a little crafty time this weekend!

7 Likes

Im moatly done, but I’m trying to wrap up a swap with an earlier deadline first.

4 Likes

woohoo!! I hear ya though settling into a new job is like going on a roller coaster with no safety straps a large coffee with no lid and keeping it all together without spilling a drop or landing on your head :slight_smile:

I’m 4 months in so starting to settle in here but crafting, even in small bursts, kept me sane!

5 Likes

I’m plugging along. Working on some things and still planning for others.

4 Likes

Trying to finish up items for my other swap so I can dive full-time into this one. Got LOTS of ideas brewing, though!
:grin:

2 Likes

I’m cruising along alternating which thing I’m procrastinating by switching to the next. Gifts, swaps, house stuff… each one pulls me rom the last. At least It’s not boring! :laughing:

3 Likes

I seem to be on the Easter Egg swap size because I keep wanting to make tiny things. This is okay except, I have a medium box to fill up! Ha!

5 Likes

The supplies and tool I ordered arrived today. I am super excited to make @Amfkinney a perfectly nifty ___.

5 Likes

Actually got some stuff made! Ack!

3 Likes

I started to work on a very-ambitious thing…and then suddenly realized it wouldn’t fit in the box. (Glad I didn’t do the whole thing before realizing!)

4 Likes

I think you’ve just described my entire life :rofl:

3 Likes

I currently have two out of four walls painted in my office. It’s been that way for over a week. I painted the two walls you can see in Teams meeting and then started crafting. It’s a 50/50 win for me. :joy:

6 Likes