Completed - Handmade Greeting Card Swap

My power just came back! I’ve been trying to make things by candle light since Thursday last week. Lol.

7 Likes

That’s a long time to have a power outage! Glad you now have a better crafting environment.

5 Likes

This is so fun! I’m going to sign up! I made my cards today.

1 Like

Just sent in my questionnaire. I got my cards done and totally forgot! I’m so glad I remembered.

4 Likes

I’m almost done my 6th card and will be sending in my questionnaire hopefully by tomorrow! So excited :blush:

2 Likes

My cards are finished and my questionnaire is in!

How does sending out the cards work? Do we get randomly matched up, or do we reach out to other swappers? Thank you!

3 Likes

After signups end on 9/18 I will send everyone the list of people they will send their cards to and you have until 9/22 to send them.

3 Likes

Sounds good; thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:

I’m half done. Hope to finish this weekend.

3 Likes

My blank note cards arrived today! I plan on finishing my cards this long weekend and sign up right after!!

5 Likes

I’m hoping to join in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve made a few. I think I’d like to get a couple more finished before I sign up.

4 Likes

Okay. I’ve got a fun atc that will make great cards, so I’m gonna see what I can get done.

2 Likes

All right. 6 made. Signing up now.

4 Likes

Misplaced a thing but reclaimed it last night. Still x-ing away and plan to finish soon.

2 Likes

I got the last pieces finished up last night - filling out my questionnaire as we speak!

3 Likes

I’m not going to be online much in the next week but still sign up! I will update the participant list next Monday and send out partners that night or Tuesday morning.

5 Likes

Done! Ready to ship next week…hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 Likes

I finished mine today… and then some. Although I’m debating on whether I should put sentiments on them or leave them blank?

4 Likes

One more day! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes