COMPLETED: Happy Mail Swap: S/U: 7/29-8/7 - S/O 9/8

Yay!! so many ideas already!!

1 Like

Danggit… I missed it… I will be stalking the gallery!

has anyone started crafting yet?
Since we had an odd number I took 2 partners cause I know many don’t like round robins. and I made something for @smmarrt this weekend that I was really happy with and hope she will like as well.

Then I started something for @SonjaBoo and maybe I used up all my crafty mojo on the first item because after the 3rd remake I gave up and maybe I will revisit it tonight!

1 Like

I have so many ideas for my partner. I’m excited to get started.

1 Like

I haven’t started crafting, yet! I may work on my envelope today to get me in the zone. I have a feeling my energy will get sucked out of me tonight and tomorrow because of school/union issues, but I’m hoping to dodge as much of that as I can.

I got something little done today! I hope she likes it!

I’ve already started and have part of the envelope done.

Not yet, but I’ve been brainstorming a list of possibilities! :slight_smile:

Umm, I watched about 200 videos this weekend - does that count? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am still gathering ideas! I like to make a giant list and then winnow it down. :wink:

Have not started yet but I have Wednesday free to start brainstorming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started! But I really need to narrow down my ideas. Too many fun things to play with!

Also, I think we need to do another paper/ephemera swap in the future. Or maybe I just need to start shipping large boxes of paper out of my house in general. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I started something! so much fun, too many ideas!

2 Likes

Maybe we could organize a swap on the Paper craft-along board…

1 Like

I’m always up for paper / ephemera swaps.

How’s everyone coming along with their Happy Mail?
I have made my first item for @jemimah…and it’s a little bit adorable! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I have everything planned out, and I think I’ll make a dent in it all tomorrow!

2 Likes

i have stuffed planned but I’m working until Wednesday. Then staycation begins and crafting commences.

2 Likes

I have finished 2 of my items, working on the third and think I know what I am doing for the last 2. All in all only 2 of my items have paper in them!

3 Likes

I have almost everything planned out. I am going to work on it this weekend.

1 Like