COMPLETED: Happy Mail Swap: S/U: 7/29-8/7 - S/O 9/8

I have everything, but the envelope ready. I started the envelope early, but it didn’t work out the way I wanted so back to square one.

2 Likes

I was hoping to work on my envelope today, but the largest one I have that is white is 5 X 7. I’ll have to rethink my plan if I use a yellow one.

1 Like

I am gathering supplies and planning the envelope.

I just had to share this … while going through my paper craft supplies, I came across something I got from my father’s desk when we cleaned out the parents’ house. It’s not ephemera, really, but it’s in the family & cute, so I thought I’d share. :wink: Dad was an aerospace engineer at Boeing in the 1950s before working on the Apollo flights.

(It has a pin back, so no sewing required!)

11 Likes

Ditto. Came up with a new idea and I’m working on it today on my lunch. Working from home does have it’s benefits!

3 Likes

I’ve got one of my items completed and have the others all planned out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I’m done! Swap anxiety is kicking in though so I may add more… ack.

And I need to decorate the envelope. I do have a plan for that.

2 Likes

I mailed out my package this morning! I had anxiety about going to the post office so once I was done I really wanted to get the mailing over with.

The anxiety was unwarranted (as per usual) there were only 3 people there and I was out in 8 mins. Ha!

3 Likes

Yay! Glad the post office wasn’t as bad as you were fearing, and I’m so looking forward to it! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m having a lot of fun making things today!

3 Likes

Exciting!
I will be creating after my online tutoring sessions today :smiley:

1 Like

Today while taking a break from work, doing battle with Excel macro coding issues, I had a flash of inspiration for the envelope design - and tonight I found some inspiration images. Here’s hoping I can pull this off. Really stretching my art skills on this!

1 Like

Sounds good! I can’t wait to see our gallery :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

I added a couple more things. Couldn’t help myself. Lol! Hope to get the envelope decorated today and in the mail in the next couple of days.

4 Likes

I have quite a bit done — am hoping to finish up this week and send a bit early. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Going in the mail TODAY!

2 Likes

I’m getting close to being done! I hope to get it done in the next few days and send out soon. :smile:

2 Likes

I got the first PM that someone sent so I opened a gallery

1 Like

We’ve had 2 senders. how’s everyone else doing on time? I hope to finish up this weekend and send next week. So I can then concentrate on another swap. I’m mostly done. Just need to think about packaging, some extras and then decorate the envelope.

1 Like

I’ve started but I’m not done… hoping to make some serious progress today :slight_smile:

I should be done by the due date. I am going to work on everything this weekend now that I have several swaps out of the way.