COMPLETED: Happy Mail Swap: S/U: 7/29-8/7 - S/O 9/8

I checked the mail last night, but still not here. Hopefully today!

1 Like

I think Iā€™m done - just need to get to the post office!

3 Likes

Blasted through a bunch of fiddly bits today while listening to a conference call, I hope to mail on Saturday!

I went to the post office and the self service kiosk was out of order! :angry:

So I stood in line. The guy was really nice and printed the small Labels and not the giant ones. He was like - did you do all this art? And complimented me on it so that was nice :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was thinking that I would put the art-y envelope inside anotherā€¦Letā€™s see if I can find one big enough!

But of course, that defeats the purposeā€¦I wonā€™t be doing that!

1 Like

I finished up all of my crafty items today :star_struck:

I will be taking some pictures in the morning and popping down to the PO to get it in the post to @jemimah

Hopefully it doesnā€™t take too long to get to you :flight_departure: :flight_departure:

Edited to update: Sent :package::flight_departure::love_letter::mailbox_with_mail::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I sent today, and I am a bit anxious because I went in a slightly different direction with what I sentā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting ready to go to the POā€¦ I am having some anxiety over everything though since I had significantly less time for this swap than I originally thought I would have (thanks work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) but I finished up this morning and the paint is dry enough to send!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve sent to @PrincessP too! I hope it gets to Melbourne quickly :mailbox_with_mail:

3 Likes

Today was send out day!
I believe I have updated the list with everyone who has sent and received so far

check out the first post in the gallery
a mailbox symbol means you sent, and a gift symbol means you received.

1 Like

Ugh, sorry folks - work was insane this holiday weekend and today, not going to be able to mail out until tomorrow (Wed). My employer is part of the infrastructure that provides 911 services, and itā€™s been a heck of a fire summer. I give thanks daily that I am not in a fire area currently, just smokey up here in Seattle area. But it means I have been working overtime lately, helping set up temporary communications networks & managing 911 call volumes. I also give thanks daily that I have a job!

Anyway, Wed afternoon, I can get my happy envelope mailed off.

1 Like

I also missed the post office today. But I have permission to leave tomorrow at 4:30 on the dot so I can get to the PO on time. Also thankful to have a job but missing my much break mid-day to get errands done.

2 Likes

I used to do soooo many errands on the drive home from the office! Def not missing my commute AT ALL but boy it was easy to get things done.

Stuff happens. And Iā€™ve heard from everyone so that is good!

Iā€™m pretty lucky. I can mostly make my own schedule and unless I have meetings I can duck out whenever I need to run an errand. But there are some days where the meetings are back-to-back. and people who schedule meetings during lunch time are on my s@#! list.

1 Like