LC member who is organizing this swap: MistressJennie
Sign-up date range: October 1-11, 2020
Sendouts: November 14, 2020
Limited to a certain number of people? Nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative comments: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
How are you spending the holidays? Perhaps you will be cozied up at The Burrow, wandering the halls of Hogwarts, or having a good old-fashioned Muggle gathering… but really what better way is there to celebrate than with a little Harry Potter Holiday crafting! For this swap we will be exchanging 1 small to medium Harry Potter holiday ornament or stocking stuffer like mini-hooplas, jewelry for the Yule Ball, etc.
You may have 1-3 partners in this swap. First time swappers will be limited to one partner. Everyone else may choose to have 1, 2 or 3 partners.
You can IYP! You are welcome to Invite Your Partner, if there is someone you are interested in swapping with. Please note that both sides must agree to be partnered, and the person you ask has the right to refuse. If your IYP agrees, both of you must PM MistressJennie.
Please note that while most folks in the swap celebrate Christmas, this swap is open to everyone and swappers are welcome to ask for Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or other holiday themes if they prefer .
Please answer the following questionnaire to help guide your swap partner. Copy, fill it in and send to @MistressJennie via PM Please do not reply here.
Harry Potter Holiday Swap
Your real name and address: AS IT NEEDS TO APPEAR ON THE PACKAGE
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old. YES/NO
Confirm that you understand that tracking numbers are required for packages within the US, and a photograph of the receipt from mailing is required for all international packages. YES/NO
Are you able to take photos of the package you receive to post in the gallery?
Would you like 1, 2, or 3 partners?
What holiday, or holidays, do you celebrate within your home?
Would you prefer an ornament for your tree, a decoration for your home that is NOT an ornament (banner, garland, etc.) or a ‘stocking stuffer’? (aka a small misc Harry Potter item)
Do you wish to make/send extras? (No promise your partner will want to as well.)
What are you favorite crafts to make?
**What kind of crafts would you like to receive? **
Any special wishes? (no guarantees)
Anything you really DON’T want to receive or already have? (i.e. animal products, etc.)
What house do you belong to/support?
Who/What is your favorite HP…
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Are you allergic to anything?
Anything else to tell your partner? (Great place for a Pinterest link, clothing or jewelry sizes, etc.)