COMPLETED: Holiday Present Swap - S/U: 7/29-8/14 - S/O 11/6

I am so glad you liked it! I am always so nervous when I send swap packages. I really need to get back into stitching.

1 Like

I definitely love it. And I appreciate each wee stitch!

Iā€™m still working on mine. Cheater style. (Checking my own pins for long-time wishes)

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if I put in enough information butā€¦ I sent in my questionnaire!

1 Like

Anxiously awaiting partners!

1 Like

Iā€™m still planning on signing up, but Iā€™m taking my time filling out the questionnaire and stocking my pinterest. I want to make sure everything is as detailed as possible.

2 Likes

Only a couple more days for sign ups! Fence sitters - hop on over!

Also, planning ahead- if we end with an odd number of participants do we have any volunteers to either do a round-robin or take on a 2nd partner?

Not sure Iā€™d have tome for two partners but would be willing to do a round robin if needed

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on the fence the whole timeā€¦but Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m in! Will send in my questionnaire soon - I just have to pop out to the supermarket.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s still time for people to sign up! Iā€™ll be closing sign ups in about 36 hours.

3 Likes

Sending in my questionnaire now!

3 Likes

I am closing sign ups now and hope to have partners out in a couple hours. doing it early as I have something else going on this evening and figured people would want their partners to start thinking and planning.

3 Likes

Oh. my gosh! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever swapped with @lindyv321 before and just reading through her sign upsā€¦we are perfect! Thanks gg!

2 Likes

Hey everyone:
When I created this swap I was trying to make it a little different than the old 12 days of Christmas. I figured since postage is getting so expensive and the post office has been iffy and life has been crazy maybe people would want a scaled back version.

But I didnā€™t think ahead on opening. Does everyone want to wait until a week before Christmas and open one item a day or open all at once ?

Also, given that we canā€™t sort by images and scrolling through looking for recent pics could be annoying I suggest that if we do open day-by-day that we do a new post for each item.

• Open one item per day, creating a new post each time
  • Open all items at once

0 voters

once I took international shipping and a round robin into consideration, the 6 people who were left all seemed to fit into nice pairs! itā€™s always nice when that happens.

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi partner @Raury :slight_smile::slight_smile:

:see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
Iā€™ve already started on my large! I felt like getting off to a flying start while it was a rainy Sunday here.

Hi PrincessP. I am still in the stalking phase.

1 Like

While out this weekend on a task, I found awesome supplies for ____.

1 Like