COMPLETED: Holiday Present Swap - S/U: 7/29-8/14 - S/O 11/6

I have finished the large (!!!), and currently working on a medium item. Staying motivated as work speeds up a bit.

1 Like

Today is my 4th go at this thing. And I searched for new videos. I’m tempted to change what I’m making, but I’m not ready to drop it yet.

I’m also starting a large this weekend. I need the base done so I can work on the rest throughout the week.

Cheers!

I decided to hurry up and do some smalls. They turned out great.

2 Likes

I mypackage completed, wrapped, and ready to send to Geekgirl! You’d think I was pretty far ahead, but since we’re doing an altered round robin, I still have the whole package for Joyfulclover to finish. I have two things started, but I’m pretty far off on them!

I’ve had lots of downtime since I’ve been working from home and don’t have the commute time added to my day. That and my social life is non-existant at the moment due to Covid paranoia, so I’ve had LOTS of crafting time. Let’s hope I can keep it up and finish the other package soon.

1 Like

I am excited AND jealous! Both of you AND her! Cuz I love them all!

Shockingly, I misjudged the amount of time these items would take. I have worked every night and I’m almost finished with 1. And I’m halfway on a second. Oh my my. At least my time is pretty evenly split!

Cheers to everyone! Hope your making is going well!

Making steady progress.

My large is almost done. It’s not as difficult as it is tedious.

the pressure! lol. I am not as far along as I would like to be. I’ve been busy and not crafting as much. Hope to catch up this weekend.

1 Like

Good thing there’s still PLENTY of time!

1 Like

I’m still here and slowly making progress!

Large and one medium done.

Still here!! :laughing:

1 Like

I managed to finish up a small turned medium and started an actual “real” medium. Steadily working on a large during spouts of down time while at work.
I also found an awesome thing to add to one of my already planned smalls.
We are doing a family get together in san diego ina week and a half so I will have two 10 hour drives and expect to get a LOT worked on then.

I’m still here! Snip, snip, snip. Stitch. Stitch. Stitch. Poke. Yikes!

Jshxujxbjwbsbjfkjsbabydh

Still here. Everything is coming along nicely.

I got my package for Geekgirl finished and sent last week, but I’m still working away on the one for JoyfulClover. I’m making steady progress, but I seem to have picked out some items for her that are definitely out of my norm and they’re taking a bit longer than anticipated. I think that package will be pushing the deadline date, but I think it will be 100% worth it!

1 Like

I am about 60% done.
How is everyone else doing?

1 Like

Almost done. Just a couple smalls, photos, and wrapping to go!

Still here, still crafting away :wink: Will probably be sending out closer to the deadline rather than earlier :slight_smile:

Just have the smalls left to do :slight_smile:

I am also working away. I am glad for so much time though. These last few weeks have had a lot going o. and it was nice to be able to set projects aside to deal with other issues and not feel the pressure. But now in the home stretch, I am working away.