COMPLETED: Holiday Present Swap - S/U: 7/29-8/14 - S/O 11/6

I am really digging where this little lady is gong. I didn’t realize I would like it so much.

** happy humming and maybe a shimmy or two **

Did I somehow miss the results of the poll? Are we opening all at once or one a day?

Poll results

I scrolled up and found the poll post… It looks like it will be Christmas morning when our packages arrive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I had scrolled trying to find it before, but I obviously missed it.

:smile:You’re welcome.

Finished a medium/large and am starting on another. I will definitely be sending closer to the send out date but things are moving along.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to announce I am going to extend the send out date to 11/6!

if you are sending internationally you may want to take in account how slow shipping is in your area.

4 Likes

OH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

(Apparently this is an unclear thought?? Am I the only one whose grammar is this bad?)

2 Likes

Thanks @geekgirl, that’s great :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Yes!!! :roll_eyes::grin:

1 Like

Thanks GG! I only have 1 thing left, but it still leaves me extra time to not worry so much, so thank you.

1 Like

Oh my goodness thank you!!! I’m also trying to cram in finishing making my kiddo’s costume so this makes my life SO much easier!!!

1 Like

I’ve got two more things to make. I actually had to go to the office last week which left me wiped out so I got nothing done!

I have 1.5 items left for my second partner’s package. The one item turned out a lot different than I had planned, but I spent countless hours on it, so I’m going to attempt to salvage it today. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

I may or may not have tore my house up trying to find my favorite stitching needle. Finally, I gave up, and as I’m sitting here, using the subpar needle, I remembered my favorite one is stuck in a separate project! Ha! I found you, you little dawg!

4 Likes

So I think I’m done other than a few finishing touches!

1 Like

Photographing and wrapping prezzies!

I have been without power since wednesday. The hurricaine got us. We just got everything back. I am done and preparing to send.

1 Like

That’s so scary!! We were without power for four days last week but that was due to “fire prevention”.

I’m finishing up the last two things tomorrow and Tuesday and hoping to send Wednesday or Thursday.

1 Like

Sending you all the good vibes, @momiemae. It’s so stressful to be without power.

1 Like