COMPLETED: Hoopla Swap Round 1 - signups end 7/16

I sent my hoop out, and am really excited for it to arrive! I had so much fun making it!

3 Likes

Dude!I freaked out for a second. :laughing:

I finished my hoop, and made an extra mini one for fun. I plan on getting to the post office on Monday

2 Likes

I started a new job on Monday & thought I would have time for crafting each evening HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I went from laptop to bed at 6pm each day. :wink:

So, as we have another heat wave this week & weekend, I will be spending Saturday hiding in the one air conditioned room in my house and that makes the perfect crafting time! Woo!

1 Like

Finished and actually made it to the post office. Now back in the AC! :hot_face:

1 Like

Just checking in OMG nothing like signing for swaps for work to go CRAZY!!! working away in the wee hours of the night for some mental relief!

2 Likes

Relax, take your time, I’ll probably need until the last minute to get mine in the mail.

1 Like

Gallery has been posted! It’s also linked in the first post of this thread.

2 Likes

Having a lovely restful afternoon stitching. So much for all my weekend plans - after my first week at new job, I spent all Saturday sleeping. Ha! So catching up today with some crafting,

Oh my goodness, so many people already done! I started, but just the other day, and it’s going to take awhile… I’ll be sending close to (if not on) the deadline…

1 Like

Me too, I am doing something I haven’t done in decades & it is taking forever!

Ok, I am at about 50% through my project. And then some finishing touches. Glad to be at this point, so I feel safe about making the send-out date!

I am done. I have to package it up. And print postage. But scheduling pick up is iffy here so it’ll probably be tomorrow before I can drop it off at a mailbox

Send outs are next Monday! How is everyone doing?

I only need a couple evening craft sessions and then I am done!

1 Like

Same here, just a little more! I have set a deadline to ship on friday. :slight_smile:

Getting close to finishing but my hubby keeps wanting my help on our house :smiley: I will send on time.

I am not feeling great about this send-out date fast approaching. This is… way more time consuming than I thought. I’m at that point where I have to decide to keep pushing forward (and maybe be late) or switch gears now. I have so many hours in already but I’m only… about 30-40% done… I might have to go to Plan B, honestly… I’m just too slow!

1 Like

I mailed today

3 Likes

Managed to finish Plan B and sent today, just in the nick of time!

1 Like