Completed - Masterboard Swap ~ Send by August 17

My boards are done, and I’m hoping to work on the small tonight.

I agree with @roler about turning random stuff into stamps/mark-makers. I also like the effect of dry brushing.

4 Likes

Stamping on tissue paper and glueing the stamped pieces randomly!

4 Likes

I’m glad I asked! You guys are giving me new ideas :heart:

Using ALL of the supplies. I seem to start off with a small batch of items and by the end I have everything out.

1 Like

I’m still learning and I think I’m missing stamps in my mess. At least, I think I would benefit in my mind from them!!

I love the paint splatting, I think it feels free-ing, like being a child that was allowed to do stuff but then got told to stop and grow up!

We give such contradictory messages to kids, it’s weird. Like aeroplanes with food, essentially just playing with food, but then as you get older you’re not allowed to play with food.

4 Likes

I’m here and crafting a bit here and there.

I agree with the above “favorite” parts of making master boards - ripping paper, stamping on tissue paper, splattering. I’ll add one more - adding dots/circles. Using a roll from ribbon or tape or a mini foam stamp, I love to add dots!

1 Like

I’m watching the replies here for ideas!
This one I can certainly do!

2 Likes

I sent yesterday! I have a fun do-dad from a tape dispenser I like to use.

3 Likes

Ok, I have one done (I think), one mostly done & one idea that I hope will work out!
and
I just realized I need to do a 4th one to be able to cut it up for the craft, right?
Hopefully this weekend I will finish!

1 Like

You could also use a piece from one of your three if they’re big enough.

1 Like

ok! Thanks

Only one more to finish up then I can get my packages in the mail :mailbox:

1 Like

On the last step - I think. Still haven’t reached the point where I love love them, so I hope splattering will get me there.

2 Likes

Splattering is magic!

4 Likes

I have one more to go as well – then to make the small something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I finished my small item last night so I should be sending this week :smiley: This has been such a fun experience!

4 Likes

Hey guys!

We’re a week and a day away from send outs!

If you haven’t sent yet please check in :wink: Optional check in question for the week: Have you encountered any detours or roadblocks with this swap? Anything your LC friends can help with (advice, ideas, encouragement, etc)?

I have my smalls done and masterboards to fill the requirements but I still haven’t decided if I think my partners will like them :sweat_smile: I might go through my gelli print pile and toss in a few extras just ot be sure :wink:

3 Likes

I guess I’m realizing I’m more of a minimalist than I thought? It has been hard for me to keep adding stuff, LOL
You’ll see what I mean when you get your package, partner! Hee hee
Anyway, it has been a really nice experience & I keep going back to those great tutorials you posted, so THANKS again for those!

and it seems impossible that it has been a month since signups? time is flying again for me!

3 Likes

Less is more :wink: Looking forward to seeing what you made! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: