COMPLETED Mini Pocket Letter Swap S/U 7/18- 7/27. S/O 8/22

Mine was sent today! Finally. It’s been done most of the week but I have been busy with guests and running around at work.

3 Likes

mine also went out today :slight_smile: missed the saturdays mail.
oh shoot just re read the instructions and I think I’ve screwed up I thought it was one atc and I sent two but I think it was meant to be 3 atc’s - will send the 3rd in the morning - dern it read that several times and did not get it right till just now.

3 Likes

and you are supposed to put things in the back of two cards and the “about me” behind the third in a page protector. You have 12 days you can resend it correctly still! :heartpulse: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I did it correctly except I thought it was one ATC not three - I sent two thinking I was being extra got two more done and sending off in the morning

I read it wrong thinking ATC in front pocket one, extra bits and bobs in pocket two and letter in pocket three with decorated papers on the back of all three

but no worries - got it fixed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m almost done! :partying_face: Just need to write my letter and pack it all up :love_letter:

3 Likes

I’m done and even have them package up but I want to add one little thing to each so I’m thinking I’ll send out tomorrow. I couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

sent yesterday! woot woot!

1 Like

All packed up and ready to mail tomorrow!

3 Likes

The swap is officially over! You have until the end of the day Tuesday 8/30/22 to post your pocket letters and link to this swap to be entered into a raffle for a mini pocket letter I’ll make based on your questionnaire!

5 Likes

So sorry everyone! Last week was beyond busy at work and I totally forgot to draw a name.
So I drew one yesterday of those who posted their mini pocket letters as a completed project and the winner is :drum: :drum: :drum: @Abbeeroad :drum: :drum: :drum:

I am working on it this weekend!

9 Likes

Ahhh! OMG OMG! So exciting!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Abbeeroad!

2 Likes

Congrats @Abbeeroad

1 Like

FYI - round 2 is posted!

2 Likes