COMPLETED - Positive Affirmations R-2 SU Sept19-26, SO Oct 17

welcome to the swap @geekgirl !

1 Like

Welcome to the swap @Kwality570 !

Last day for sign ups!
Where’s @kittykill? I know she loves this one…

1 Like

Got my Q in! This’ll be fun. :blush:

2 Likes

Yay! Welcome to the swap @curiousfae !

1 Like

My swap FOMO is going to have to continue, I did not make as much progress on a project over the weekend as I would have liked and now work has given me a deadline in 2 weeks - I’m off for a week next week!! :smiling_face_with_tear:

I will be watching this gallery and wait until the next time when hopefully I can join.

Positive vibes for all swapppers in this round.

6 Likes

I can’t do this one this time either. If, in the future, you’re looking at some free-time PM me and maybe we can do a personal swap in the theme.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan :smiley:

2 Likes

Aww, you gals are the best. Loving the energy in here!
I’m heading home soon, after dinner I’ll get my mod hat on and pair everybody up.

Any last minute fence sitters, now’s the time to jump on in!

2 Likes

Do i still have time? If not, that’s okay.

3 Likes

YES! I’m working on partners now, get in here girl!

Just got it!!!

3 Likes

YAY! I miss you…and swapping!

2 Likes

I hope I messaged everybody right, that was tricky!
Please check the partnering written out in the first post of this topic and make sure I’ve sent you the correct Q’s for pairing. I know I made one booboo but hopefully you’ve both seen my message saying it’s a mistake. I can’t figure out how to delete anything here so just archive that one please.

Happy crafting everybody, I look forward to all your positive vibes!

3 Likes

Yay!! I’m super excited for this swap :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Me too - lots of good and funny ideas on the Pinterest!

2 Likes

Woohoo! This will be fun!

1 Like

Let the swap stalking commence!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I know what I’d like to make, just need a scrap of time after work when I’m not completely bonked. I think I’ll test out my idea first to make sure it will be mailable.

How is your stalking going? Most of you had similar items listed in your Q’s but your pin boards were vastly different. It was uplifting and often hilarious reading through them all (I’m looking at you Kelli! :laughing:).

2 Likes

the past few days at work have been nuts. I have not been able to do any stalking yet. but next week I am having a crafting weekend with friends!

3 Likes