COMPLETED - Positive Affirmations R-2 SU Sept19-26, SO Oct 17

Yay! Thank you for partners and organizing @Magpie

This is going to be so much fun! I love this swap and am excited to radiate positivity for @Abbeeroad!

3 Likes

i have a few ideas but like @geekgirl, I’ve had a crazy week. Will do a deeper dive into Pinterest this weekend.

1 Like

I’ve fallen down several rabbit holes stalking for this one. Pinterest gets me every time!
Plan to do some crafting tonight.

1 Like

Right? Too much inspiration! L
How are you doing @AIMR? You mentioned the distraction factor… it’s going around!

1 Like

I gots no plans today & a mostly tidy studio, Imma get in there & make something! I think I’ve settled on my idea, maybe a test run just to see how it works.

3 Likes

I finished one project and getting ready to start the next.

4 Likes

I got some new supplies in Tennessee over the weekend that I can’t wait to play with. I have big crafty plans for this coming weekend!

4 Likes

I saw a video yesterday and I was like - I want to make THAT!
I think both my partners would like it so we will see if it turns out

5 Likes

I spent the entire day cleaning and organizing my craft room and came up with an idea that I hope works out with something fun I’ve been saving for a while. I can’t wait to start on it and should have time to hit up the newly tidied craft room tonight.

5 Likes

I had an idea, then went to YouTube to research. I saw a video from 6 years ago that inspired and shaped the idea so I’m off to search the cupboard to find that thing I need and then I"ll begin!

3 Likes

Putting finishing touches on some things then off to find some goodies and jot down a little note. Hope to mail by the weekend. Really enjoying this. :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve made a start on some things. Looking forward to a good chunk of crafting time over the weekend!

2 Likes

I started too but am experiencing startus-interuptus!

2 Likes

Ok, I did a test run. I need a few small things to finish & see what I think, tweak as needed, then on to version two. It’s Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend though, we’ll see what I can fit in between all the cooking & eating, ha!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving! If I know you it will be filled with lots of love and laughter. And yummy moresels!

First layer/s done. Thinking about color and the next steps…

@Magpie - Is it okay if I do not include a treat for @jemimah, due to the customs restrictions? I’ll send lots of other flat. paper goodies.

3 Likes

Anything can be a treat, it doesn’t have to be edible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Packed up and ready to send tomorrow.

Good to hear! My treat is also non-edible. :blush:

2 Likes

My package is done and packed up to take to the post office tomorrow!

2 Likes

Oh man. I did too much dithering over the weekend and got nothing done! :tired_face: I’ve got one more weekend. Pressure’s on!

2 Likes