COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

Hopefully I can chat a little with my partner and add things I think of. If you get me, feel free to send me updates. It’s a long swap, you have plenty of time.
Also, can’t wait for partners tomorrow!

5 Likes

Me either! So excited!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Today is the last day for sign ups!

6 Likes

I can’t wait for partners! We’re sooooooooo close!

4 Likes

Okay, okay… I jumped. :smiley: I just realized that after mailing something today, I will only have one active swap while this one is going. So I will be able to manage it. lol

7 Likes

I’m closing sign ups and hope to send out partners soon

7 Likes

Yaaaaay!

2 Likes

I hope I didn’t throw off your plans too badly by creating an uneven number. :grin:

1 Like

You are good @artsycandice - no worries!

Partners are listed on 2nd post

I’ll be adding each of you to you partner’s questionnaire. Please DO NOT remove me from the msg thread.

Start a new msg to correspond with your partner.

4 Likes

I think I’ve added everyone and you should have your partner’s Q.
Let me know if there are any issues. I’ve done all this on my tablet and not my laptop. It was a bit painful :rofl:

6 Likes

You are a rock star. :grin:

1 Like

Woohoo! Excited to get crafting!

1 Like

Excited to be swapping with @MightyMitochondria ! Off to start sleuthing…

3 Likes

Yay! Looking forward to gifting with @Bunny1kenobi ! The wheels are turning already! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hooray! Christmas!

This will be really fun!

3 Likes

I have a couple ideas. Its a good thing we have time because i am going to be doing some experimenting…

3 Likes

Excited to be crafting for @Tapestry. Life has been a little busy lately, but I will begin stalking next week! I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Made a snafu in partnering. Updates made. Only effects @Tapestry and @Kwality570

2 Likes

I made a small commitment to an idea today when I ordered a particular book. Honestly, I’ve wanted this book for some time but never really had a solid excuse to get a copy. I love solid excuses. :laughing:

8 Likes

I love finding crafting excuses! LOL! Glad I could help. :wink:

4 Likes