COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

I have one very small thing done! But it’s pretty so I hope she’ll like it!

3 Likes

I started on an item yesterday! I have already decided it was a failure and I needed to restart, but at least I made an effort.

4 Likes

Already picked up one of the store-bought presents for one of my partners (it was too cute to resist) and bought some fabric for a ___ ___ for my other partner. Every year I promise myself I’ll only use my stash. Every year I fail.

5 Likes

Same failure here, my friend. It may be an epidemic!

3 Likes

I knocked out a simple, but cute small. Now I am starting on my medium. I’m excited because I am using some vintage supplies that i acquired over the summer.

4 Likes

I purchased some stocking stuffers and have made progress on a medium

1 Like

How cool! You have me intrigued…

I won’t be able to start in earnest until after STS closes at the end of the month, but I have a definite plan in place! And I collected some supplies at my local creative-reuse store.

3 Likes

This is the first time i had everything! Starting tonight on my medium.

5 Likes

I have ideas. I will also probably start on the bigger things when the STS SWAP is over. Make sure before hand I have everything for it. :blush:

1 Like

Finished one of my smalls for @Cindy! Given how long it takes for international shipping I’m trying to knock out her package by the end of October so there’s a chance it arrives in time for Christmas.

5 Likes

It’s awesome that you are thinking ahead like that. You’re a great partner!

2 Likes

I’m thinking and planning but probably won’t start crafting until November 1st. Heading back to Alberta for a visit next week, hoping it won’t be hard to say goodbye all over again when I leave.

4 Likes

I ended up catching COVID from a coworker, so I’m not working on any swap packages right now. I feel absolutely fine, but somehow, even though I know the germies will wear off by the time I sent the item, I feel like I’d be sending the equivalent of smallpox blankets. I can stalk and make lists, however! :slight_smile: I’ll work on my items after my quarantine period and after I’ve tested negative.

7 Likes

Oh no! I hope you stay symptom free and avoid the ick.

3 Likes

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. Get lots of rest and take it easy. Hopefully you will start feeling better very soon.

In a swap note, I made good movement forward on my main piece and just received that book I ordered to start on the other pieces. Now to hit the craft store. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve already got the stocking stuffers taken care of, started on the medium, and have plans for the smalls. Once I figure out how big everything will be I can tackle the sack.

2 Likes

I was struggling to sort out an idea for one of my partners, but inspiration struck today and I’m super excited. If only I can pull it off!

5 Likes

Starting my medium!

4 Likes

If it’s what we talked about earlier, I’m so curious and looking forward to seeing what you have planned.

2 Likes

I have decided on the smaller items, now to make up my mind on the bigger one! :grinning:

1 Like