COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

Finally finished the medium! Now just need to make the actual sack and wrap everything.

3 Likes

I mailed today, hopefully beating the Christmas rush.

7 Likes

Woohoo! Mine is just about here! I still need to create the sack and wrap also! Iโ€™m getting excited to get it mailed!

3 Likes

Just need to finish my bag.

2 Likes

A little over a week for send outs!

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve made a lot of progress! I need to finish up smalls and bags for my partners!

1 Like

I have everything but the bag done, but i am currently at the hospital with my Dad. Covid. They told me that i will end up with it due to the amount if time i have been in his room. I am not leaving him alone. This will probably cause me to send late since i dont want to make the bag while i am contagious (and im only leaving the hospital to sleep). Its weird waiting to get sick. I am going to stay with my Dad until i show symptoms.

8 Likes

Sending healing thoughts your way!

1 Like

Hugs to you and your dad. :heart:

1 Like

Ditto! Sending all the health and healing vibes to you and your dad.

1 Like

Oh goodness. Sending hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery for both of you.

2 Likes

@gozer sending love to you and your dad! Prayers that youโ€™ll all get through this quickly!

2 Likes

Finally dove into the very last piece I need to make and itโ€™s a monster. Iโ€™m 3 hours in and another five to go at least. But itโ€™s coming out sooooooo cool.

2 Likes

I finished the actual bag. Now just need to wrap and mail!

3 Likes

I hope that you and your dad are feeling better. Take the time you need to heal, that is more important than this swap. :heart:

2 Likes

This swap is complete! Thanks for a great swap everyone!

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

Thank you so much @geekgirl

1 Like