COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

Finshed one bag and I’m really happy with how it came out!

3 Likes

I made some good progress on my medium for one of my partners. To calm my nerves, I asked my husband if he could tell what it was going to be from the 1/4 of it I had done. He shrugged and when I told him what it was, he said, “Well, maybe.” I know asking him is safe because I knew he’d be honest. Hopefully it gets better! Ha! I’m holding out hope and going to continue.

5 Likes

I both love and hate an honest critique. LOL!

3 Likes

My medium is done! My smalls are done! Yay! Now… stocking stuffers and a sack. I do not have the bag sewing skills of my partner so I am going to just go for a wing-it fun approach and hope it works out. :laughing:

3 Likes

Works for me!
I got the fabric for the bag yesterday and I have next week off of work, so I plan on finishing up then. I struggled with my last idea, but now that I know it, I feel a lot better!

4 Likes

The last bit for one of my mediums arrived so now I can start that. And bag #2 is done! I tried a completely different design from my first and am pretty happy with it.

3 Likes

I’m finished and sending today! Yaaaay!

… and now for the excitervous part… waiting for my partner to get her package…

7 Likes

My craft attempts on one of my mediums all flopped today. I tried a half dozen times and all were disasters. Time for a major pivot.

4 Likes

While out this weekend I happened upon something perfect for this swap. Make me super happy.

3 Likes

I finished up the medium for both of my partners. Now I just need to get myself in gear to get some stuff completed. I have plans for the other items but took some time out to work on some artwork this weekend for hte 4x6 swap. I’m all about getting back in gear tonight to make some of my ideas come to life!

@Bunny1kenobi You are a machine! I can’t believe you’re already done!! That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Was out this weekend and got stocking stuffers. Need to get a table set up so I can start wrapping.

2 Likes

Struggling on my second small but hoping to send this week before the holiday shipping madness.

3 Likes

Finished my medium for one of my partners after many, many, many crafting fails and setbacks. Hoping to send to @Cindy this week. I just have one small to go!

5 Likes

Got my sack and all of my items done. Tomorrow I’ll take some pictures then wrap and send!

4 Likes

Sent! Are we opening our packages as soon as we get them or waiting until Christmas/closer to Christmas?

3 Likes

I need to wrap up the final touches on my medium and make my bag. I hope to make a big dent in those tasks this weekend.

3 Likes

My initial intent was that people would open right away so they could use their gift bag this year if they wanted to. But if anyone prefers to wait that is fine!

In fact there is already some pics in the gallery!

4 Likes

I opened mine as you can see. Lol I couldn’t wait! That’s a loooong time to stare at a package and not open it😂

3 Likes

I’ve bought my stocking stuffers, and my little items are finished. Now to get the medium one finished.

3 Likes

Cool, that’s what I thought but for some reason I started questioning it got nervous I was going to have to wait a month for you to open your package :joy:

4 Likes