COMPLETED - TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022 (SO March 7, 2022)

I love, love, love these! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I’m finishing mine today!

3 Likes

I did it! Just sent in! MAXIMUM WOOTERIE!

5 Likes

I sent in my questionnaire, I’m super excited to get back to swapping

5 Likes

Oh I love TM patches :smiley: I can’t wait to see your gallery :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m so happy you are joining!

4 Likes

I did a major craft room reorganization today. It was a nice way to reacquaint myself with all my fabrics and rediscover a pile of blank TM patches. Woo hoo! I can’t wait to use some of those supplies for my partner.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for partners!

2 Likes

Same! My fingers are itching to start.

2 Likes

I’m working on partners now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Partner info has been sent! Please double check to make sure that I sent you the correct partner info as listed in the second post. I’m 99% sure I have it done correctly, but 7 more pairs of eyes checking doesn’t hurt. :laughing:

5 Likes

Week, two great partners! Excited to get started soon!

4 Likes

Eeep! Hello @roler and @endymion ! I’m so excited to swap with y’all!!!

5 Likes

Hooray! @monstersmiles, I’m already bubbling over with ideas! Thanks for being my partner! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Yay! Can’t wait to start stitching for @JoyfulClover and @EriChanHime !

4 Likes

I’m so happy you are my first partner back :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Woo-hoo! So excited to get partner assignments. I’m thrilled to be crafting with @endymion, and we’ve already checked in together by message. Already have several different possible plots brewing. :grin::+1::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

oh darn missed it - will be watching to see what you all come up with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ll catch you on the next one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay… I think I have my ideas mapped out in my brain. I’m not sure if one of them will work the way I want, but it has potential, and I might have to test out a couple of variations. I need to find one particular item for it in order to match my vision. For the other one, I need to find the proper inspiration photo, and then see what’s in the (abundant) stash. I think I can do that one with what I have on hand.

3 Likes