COMPLETED - TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022 (SO March 7, 2022)

GALLERY- TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022- Gallery

Are you a fan of Teesha Moore patches? Have you been itching to add some new patches to your collection and help someone else add to theirs? If so, this is the swap for you!

Don’t know what a TM patch is, or need some inspiration? Here you go!

Swap name: TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: craftADDchick
Sign-up date range: Jan. 25, 2022- February 6, 2022
Send out Date: March 7, 2022 (updated sendout date)

Swap requirements:

• You can swap 1 or 2 patches with up to 2 partners (for a max total of 4 patches).

• If you only have 1 partner, you may opt to swap 3 patches if you and your partner both agree.

• If this is your first swap, you will be limited to 1 partner with a 2 patch limit.

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional) No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? N/A

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

QUESTIONNAIRE (copy and send to organizer)
Name of Swap: TM Patch Swap- Winter 2022
Lettuce Craft Username:
Your E-mail Address:
Name & Mailing Address (please format it as it should appear on the envelope):
Number of Partners:
Number of Patches Per Partner:
Will you be willing to ship outside of your own country?
Do you have any allergies that may impact this swap?
Do you have any allergens in your home that may impact this swap?
Favorite Colors:
Least Favorite Colors:
Please List At Least 5 Themes For Your Partner to Choose From:

Is there anything your partner should avoid when making your patches?
Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, Flickr, etc)?
Is there anything else you’d like your partner to know?

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions: (Please select the answer for yourself and I will verify that info- thanks!)

Have you been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
Have you posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
Have you completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO (Note: Does not apply if this is your first swap :slight_smile: )
Are you currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
Do you have any negative feedback: YES/NO
Are you at least 16 years old: YES/NO

Have you posted a comment in this thread and will you check regularly for swap updates YES/NO
If within the US, do you understand that a Delivery Confirmation/Tracking number is required for this swap: YES/NO
If outside the US, do you understand that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Will you do your best to post pictures of the patches you receive in a timely manner (or, if you’re unable to post photos, you’ll ask your partner to post a photo)? YES/NO

END OF QUESTIONNAIRE :smiley:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

PARTICIPANTS
@MightyMitochondria
@roler
@endymion
@marionberries
@EriChanHime
@JoyfulClover
@monstersmiles
@craftADDchick

7 Likes

Partners!

craftADDchick sending to marionberries

endymion sending to EriChanHime
endymion sending to JoyfulClover

EriChanHime sending to endymion

JoyfulClover sending to roler
JoyfulClover sending to endymion

marionberries sending to roler
marionberries sending to craftADDchick

MightyMitochondria sending to monstersmiles

monstersmiles sending to MightyMitochondria

roler sending to JoyfulClover
roler sending to marionberries

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @craftADDchick, for agreeing to organize! You’re fantastic!

I’ll work in my Q this week!

3 Likes

Thanks a million!

3 Likes

Yas!!! Hello, again, my scrappy sister!

3 Likes

Hello! I can hardly wait to see what lovely things you make in this swap.

3 Likes

Hooraaaaay it has been far too long since I made any TM patches and I’m itching to get back to it and add to my collection! I want to make two different notebook covers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What up, roler-role!!! I’m excited to see you as well!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I was tickled to see @craftADDchick included the intros to the traditional patch as well as a jellybeans board. Great job! I love how this is such a classic swap with so much leeway for randomness!

I think I’m going to update my previous list to give it a fresh look

3 Likes

Used to really enjoy making TM patches… See quite a few I recognize, on that Pinterest board! It would also be cool to put together a cover for an ATC-storage binder. Hmmmm… mulling…

5 Likes

Woo-hoo! I am looking forward to this. When I finish my OWS package and mail it (should be today, if work and the post office cooperate), I will reward myself by working on my questionnaire for this swap! Thank you, @craftADDchick! :cherry_blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@endymion That’s exactly what I want to use mine for!

Also, @EriChanHime, if you’re wondering what to use them for, I still ADORE my TM patch sewing machine cover :slight_smile: It makes me smile every time I see it!

4 Likes

And I’m so happy to see you here too! I feel like I haven’t seen you as much recently; maybe we’re just active on different parts of the site? But hi! Yay! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Notebook covers! That would be a great use for TM patches.

3 Likes

@roler I took a swapping break, and hang out a lot in the paper craftalong. But fiber schtuffs is where it’s at!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Well, it’s not a machine or binder cover. Or tote! So not functional like that, but here is my modular wall I’m hoping to add to!

100% inspired by @curiousfae 's project! So not my idea!

12 Likes

Oh, wow, that’s AMAZING!!! Where’d you get those clips??

1 Like

Thanks!

The white hooks are from Wal-Mart. The dowl from HDepot. I used thin wire to connect to the dowl at the top, and then these are the little clips I bought from Michaels.

I like it because I can move them around and add to it as I like. But they will probably never come down! ; )

6 Likes

That is RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!! :star_struck: :two_hearts: I don’t really need a binder cover, or a sewing machine cover (although I’ve loved looking at the ones people have made for themselves and others), but THIS! This is something I would totally put up on a blank wall area.

4 Likes

That wall display is epic, @JoyfulClover! Thanks for sharing the link to the little clips.

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone! I really love looking at them during the day. They’ve been up for over a year, and I still notice different things. AND it accommodates wacky shapes.

I’ve got enough space for a couple more columns, as well as adding to the bottom, so I’m signing up for maximum goodness!

6 Likes

I reeeeally want to copy you… But the question is, would that wall display survive in a home with a cat…? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes