COMPLETED-Tombstone ATC Swap SU: 8.10-8.24 SO: 9.24.22

There are chipboard ATC-sized tombstones on AlphaStamps as well. I thought about purchasing them, but I wanted to see how many partners I have.

I sent in my questionnaireā€¦Iā€™m a bit nervousā€¦collage is challenging for me :grimacing: but, I think the links provide enough examples for inspiration :grinning:

Hey all! Today is the last day for sign ups.

@WiccadWitch I am there with ya!

There are a couple mentions of a template, but I donā€™t actually see a templateā€¦ am I missing something? :face_with_monocle:

I donā€™t think itā€™s up yet.

They are not up yet. They will be here tomorrow when we get partners.

Oh, OK, sorry.

Whew! Okay! Partners are on the original post. Everyone (except Megwell, who has one partner and irid3sc3nt who has three) will have two partners you will send to. I know a lot of you had said you wanted up to three partners and I could have mixed it up more but I wanted to keep it somewhat organized and not overwhelm people with the confusion. You have up to a month to craft and send these out so have fun! We will have weekly check ins to make sure everyone is on track.

irid3sc3nt-megwell

Group 1:
TheMistressT
thanate
WiccadWitch

Group 2:
audity
Bunny1kenobi
monstersmiles

Group 3:
irid3sc3nt
Goatgoddess
kittykill

2 Likes

Everyone should have their partnerā€™s information. If you have any questions, please pm me.

Templates (I will also post these on the original post to find easily)
download (1)
download (2)
download (3)
download (4)
download

2 Likes

Yay!!! Partners!!

Hi, @audity! Iā€™m looking forward to swapping with you again!

And @monstersmiles i donā€™t know if weā€™ve swapped before so this will be fun!!!

3 Likes

Wahoo! Iā€™m excited!

2 Likes

Woohoo! I mean, wooboo! I am out of town theu Sunday, but looking forward to getting started on this when I get home! Look out @thanate and @WiccadWitch !

2 Likes

Very cool - canā€™t wait to get started now. :slight_smile: thanks for the templets too!

1 Like

I have no clue what Iā€™m doing yet but i bought a super cute book of halloween stickers at Michaels today so hopefully Iā€™ll be able to use them in some way. I canā€™t wait to get through next week and have some time to sit down and craft.

2 Likes

I got home last night and have all the catching up stuff to do at home, but hope to get started by the middle of the week.

1 Like

I worked out a few samples while waiting for sign-ups to start and am excited to customize my basic idea for my partners! That said, my interpretation of ā€œTombstone ATCā€ is not really at all like the examples on the pinboard. So hopefully this will work for my partners! :headstone: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I printed out my images from alpha stamps that I downloaded. They can be useful for all sorts of Halloween projects even if they do not fit this one. Now itā€™s time for me to sketch.

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited to start working on them tonight!

Snuck up to the craft space between house chores and dog exercising and got most of the basics cut!

Iā€™m percolating an idea based on my Pinterest research. In the meantime, Iā€™ve cut out some bases. And re-engineered one of the templates for no necessary reason.