COMPLETED-Tombstone ATC Swap SU: 8.10-8.24 SO: 9.24.22

from website: FRIENDS in ART: Gothic Tombstone ATC Swap!!!

Swap name: Tombstone ATC
LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range:8.10-8.24.22
Date to send item by:9.24.22

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):nope

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?

Additional Age requirement? no

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

• Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
  • Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
  • Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
  • Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month: YES
  • Has posted at least 15 times: YES
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
  • Does not have any negative feedback: YES
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

Details of swap:

Let’s get spooky! Inspired by a swap on Retro Cafe Art, I thought it would be fun to have a Tombstone ATC swap. Your tombstone can be a collage, 2D or 3D. Need some inspiration? Check out these awesome tombstone ATC on Pinterest.

You will need to craft at least one ATC. You can have multiple partners if you wish (please indicate how many partners you want on the questionnaire). If you need a template, I will post one here for you. Also, remember that since we are sending ATC, it may get lost in the mail so please be prepared that if your partner does not receive, you may need to make it over and send again.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
How many partners would you like?:
What do you love about Halloween and fall?
Images I love:
I would scream in fear if I got this, so please don’t send it to me…
Allergies:
Favorite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Do you like cute, creepy or scary Halloween?
Are you willing to check in every week and thank you partner in the gallery?
Let your partner know a little bit about yourself! Style, favorite things, are you a vintage collector, pinterest or blog links.

Participants:
kittykill
TheMistressT
irid3sc3nt
Bunny1kenobi
audity
monstersmiles
goatgoddess
thanate
WiccadWitch
megwell

Partners/sending to:
irid3sc3nt (PR)-megwell (PR)

Group 1:
TheMistressT (both partners received)
thanate (both partners received)
WiccadWitch (both partners received)

Group 2:
audity (both partners received)
Bunny1kenobi (both partners received)
monstersmiles (both partners received)

Group 3:
irid3sc3nt (both partners received)
Goatgoddess (both partners received)
kittykill (both partners received)

Templates:
download (1)

download (2)

download (3)

download (4)

download

Gallery: Tombstone ATC Swap Gallery

2 Likes

Woo! I think I’m only in three swaps…
hurries to check swap status

(technically I’m in four, but one is basically finished and the other will be finished in probably a week or so… hooray for being able to be in five swaps)

2 Likes

EEP! I’ma gunna get that questionnaire filled the heck out!

1 Like

I think this one will be every shade of awesome!

1 Like

I like that we can chose how many! I was unsure because of my other swaps, but I know I can get two done. :blush:

1 Like

Sent my questionnaire!

2 Likes

Sent mine!

Awesome! We are going to have a good group.

1 Like

I hope to play along at home @kittykill … would you mind sharing the link to the template? Does the outermost edges measure ATC size with parts cut out, or do the extra features extend beyond the regular ATC size?

1 Like

Mulling this. I’m more of an ATC person than a Halloween person, so I have some nerves about potentially crafting for Halloween lovers (on top of my generalized swap anxiety, lol). BUT I love this idea.

2 Likes

Sent in my questionnaire. I don’t do a ton of paper crafting but have all the supplies so Halloween is the perfect reason to finally use them

3 Likes

@PrincessP I will definitely share it with ya. I need to find a good one before sign ups end.

1 Like

Do it! You are awesome!

1 Like

A tombstone is automatically Halloweeny, so you’ll be most of the way there!

1 Like

how have I never heard of these? they are so beyond cool. will sign up in the morning… omg trying to stay out of the tombstone atc rabbit hole since it’s late for me bedtime wise but one little look…

LOL! Right? We have a little more time till partners. It may still be warm here but I am excited about Halloween!

1 Like

Ok, yeah, gotta give this one a go! :grin:

Well, I’ve taken the plunge and sent in my q :grimacing:.

Wait, I guess I should get used to using Halloween emojis…
:jack_o_lantern: :coffin: :headstone:

I suddenly became very aware that the signups are ending soon, so I proactively made some purchases from AlphaStamps including several downloadable collage sheets. I’ll be putting those on a usb and taking them elsewhere to be printed well. My current home printer is only good for small things or text. I think it secretly hates me and runs the ink out when not in use.

1 Like

joanns has these laser cut wood tombstones that are just a little bigger than an atc, but I think it’ll be easy enough to chop off some of the bottom part to make them atc sized. a bit bulkier than I had planned for but I think they will be fun to do.