COMPLETED-Tombstone ATC Swap SU: 8.10-8.24 SO: 9.24.22

I was able to spend a few hours this afternoon working on the weetails and I am ready to send! I have them in addressed envelopes so hopefully I will remember to go to the USPS tomorrow to send! EEP! I mean, EEK!

Aaack! Look at all these senders! I need to get my pumpkin in gear. Accountability: Iā€™m going to go looking this weekend for the to-be-determined thing that feels missing and then just do the project with or without it.

I did a bunch of gluing this afternoon, so letting that dry overnight & then on to the next layerā€¦

I sent this morning! And because they were in rigid envelopes they went as First Class Parcels and have tracking numbers. Sending a @kittykill the tracking deets now. WOO!

1 Like

sent!!!YAY!

2 Likes

I received from @goatgoddesss! OMG! You guys! Serious awesomeness! I will post in a little bit.

4 Likes

Eep! One of mine was delivered to my partner already! ACK! Swap anxiety goes up a notch!

1 Like

It was waiting in my mailbox when I got home! (I cough havenā€™t opened it yetā€¦ :eyes:)

1 Like

So exciting!

EEP! Er, EEK!

1 Like

got mine from irid3sc3nt so cool - off to post pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tracking tells me that the 2nd has (finally) been delivered! Whew.

1 Like

Check in time! One more week till send outs!

Check in question: Have you started decorating for Halloween?

We officially start decorating on October 1, but it cooled down enough that Iā€™m doing some yard work things in the front that will help with the decorating when I get to it.

Iā€™m not traditionally a big decorator. If you count the Halloween craft supplies strewn across/around the coffee table, then yes, Iā€™ve started decorating :laughing: .

Iā€™ve been making steady baby steps on my card this week and am looking to finish up this weekend.

I have stuff that is always out, but the brunt of it is still in tubs.

Wellllll, kinda. I picked up a candle in a skull shaped jar in August and itā€™s been out along with the skeleton sitting on the toilet tombstone repaint I did somewhat recently. Oh! And I picked up a Halloween dog blanket in August, too, and itā€™s on Deliaā€™s bed.

Oh, and I used the scaredy cat pillowcases I made a couple weeks ago on the bed when I last changed the sheets. But thatā€™s probably all.

1 Like

I have light up ghosts out but so far that is about it. I do have fall out though, havenā€™t really enjoyed the seasons the last few years I worked so making up for lost time now. . Those little ghosts dogs - omg

1 Like

Apparently this thread got me in a bit of a mood, so I switched out the front and balcony door wreaths!

1 Like

A little bitā€¦I picked up a few little things recently so theyā€™re outā€¦as well as some things that are always out (not sure if that countsā€¦but, they were originally sold as Halloween decor :laughing:)