COMPLETED-Tombstone ATC Swap SU: 8.10-8.24 SO: 9.24.22

I have two. For my annual party I’m a Kitchen Witch. For Halloween night going out with my kiddo, I purchased a skeleton onesie. I’m thinking about purchasing this mask to go with it.

1 Like

I doubt I’ll be dressing up this year, even though I do enjoy it! The fact that I’m working that day will likely take a lot wind from my sails….

On another note, made some nice progress on tombstone #1 today!

Probably not. I don’t usually have a need to, although now I’m thinking about it…

I’m having the artist’s equivalent of writer’s block. I’m working on realizing the third sketch, but… sigh.

I always dress up, but I have no idea as what yet. (In fact, I was just contemplating recently that it’s been years since the last time I actually planned a costume & made something instead of just pulling fun things out of my closet on the day of…)

99.5 % finished, yay!

1 Like

I have no idea if I will be dressing up, but I imagine not. No trick or treaters, probabaly no party.

I’m probably not dressing up…I have to work and when I get home I’m just planning on hunkering down and watching horror/fantasy movies (haven’t decided on which movies I’ll watch yet :laughing:)

Since my circular saw seems to have lost the button that activates the safety release for the trigger, my afternoon chores plans were quashed, so I was able to pretty much complete-except-for-weetails my 2nd! Perhaps after dinner I will work on those weetails for both. That said it’s SUPER stormy (hello red flag warning) and we’ve had the lights flicker a few times…

I panicked there for a sec. “Someone’s using a circular saw on theirs?!” :laughing:

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

Bahahahaaaaa! @megwell and @irid3sc3nt shipping theseis going to be costly. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

sent mine out today! - this was such a fun theme, thank you so much for hosting kittykill!

1 Like

I made some last night but they’re not quite what I imagined, so I’m gonna make new ones today and include the first ones as a bonus

1 Like

ZOMG! I guess this means it’s just about Gallery time! EEP!

1 Like

Finished the first one! Yay! Having a tougher time nailing down the design on the second tho.

Sorry for being MIA the past day or two. Seriously, I am not getting any indications that anyone has replied. Anyhoo…We have a sender! I will start the gallery!

Link to gallery (it is also on the original post)

I sent today!

1 Like

I just finished yay! will be sending tomorrow!

1 Like

Yikes! Better get that second tombstone complete!!