Completed UFO - finally!

I can’t remember how many years this quilt has been in and out of a Space Bag to be worked on…10 maybe? All hand stitching and application of the buttons. All repurposed fabric and buttons.

25 Likes

It’s gorgeous! And no wonder it took you so long if it’s completely hand stitched! This is a very special quilt that will be treasured for a long time.

Wow. It’s gorgeous!

Congratulations! This is a beauty.

That’s a beautiful quilt! :smiley:

Wow, wow, wow! 10 years is impressive for all that hand stitching! Would take me 20 at least…

Awesome end result!

Wow! That’s a lot of hand stitching! Double kudos to you for finishing it! I really like your fabric combo- it’s has a nice vintage feel!

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Thanks. I’m quite the novice, but really enjoy making thing no matter how they turn out.

Thank you. This stay at home time has inspired me to complete as many UFO’s as I can.

2 Likes

It was all leftover from some old hat box projects. I just can’t throw away perfectly good fabric.

2 Likes

Beautiful, I like the buttons at the joins.

Thanks. I love lots of different textures.

I love this! Such a vintage feel to it.

Wow!! All that hand stitched goodness!

Thanks, it just kind of happened that way over the years. Was not planned. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I like taking needlework with me when I know I will have to sit somewhere for a long period. Keeps me from being so fidgety. Plus, my sewing machine is pretty simple. It would not have been able to do it.

1 Like

Love the buttons and the hand stitching. This is a beautiful heirloom quilt. Well done! And congratulations on finishing that UFO.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It feels great to finish things that have been sitting around. My stay home goal has been to take care of the many projects in this state.

1 Like

Fantastic work. It has both a scrappy, and yet unified feel. Great color palette.

1 Like