Copic Drawings

I’ve been learning how to and consistently trying to practice using copic markers. It’s hard! The ease really seems to ebb and flow. Here are a few projects I’ve done over the past year or so, all done free hand but with photo references I found online.

copic girl

copic boy

Thanks for looking!

29 Likes

:star_struck:
Wow, you have such great marker skills! I find it so hard to blend colors when using any kind of markers; you do that so well. Also love the choices you made when deciding what characters to draw…

3 Likes

What a lovely variety to practice. That succulent is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Wow!! Amazing shading on those faces! I love them all - so recognizable.

2 Likes

Um, can we talk about that tear in the paper on the rose?! Stunning!!! :green_heart: Your shading there is impeccable!
I love the way you shadowed the botanical ones. The blend on the succulent is beautiful. Love those soft colors.
I am so happy that someone else is using Copics! They are so much fun! You are a natural with them.

2 Likes

You are killing it with the copics! Wow!!

1 Like

These are amazing. I just cannot seem to get shading with alcohol markers down.
I love that succulent and Lana and Archer!

1 Like

:fireworks: Congratulations :fireworks: Your project is a featured project for this week

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone! It’s so easy to see the things I wish I could have done better, so it means a lot of hear your kind words!

1 Like

Love the Archie comics love!

4 Likes

Beautiful work!! I especially love the subtle shading in the succulent, gorgeous!

And, welcome to LettuceCraft @Zenforjen!

1 Like

I like the range of subject matter. I think my favorite is either the echeveria or the rose. The tear through the paper on that one is amazeballs.

1 Like

Wow, the shading on that succulent is so pretty. And the torn paper! Also, the last lady’s face, solid faves, all three!

1 Like

WOW! You’re getting so good! I especially love the botanicals.

1 Like

Nice!!! Love the colors.

2 Likes