Copic Drawings 2

I’ve kept going with my Copic practice! I shared some drawings earlier in the year (Copic Drawings), and have another set to share now! Some are better than others, but it’s all been fun. They’re all done free-hand, based on reference photos I found online.

clifford

And, this one is a drawing of a bug, which I’ve hidden under a cut for those with bug aversions.

Summary

Thanks for stopping by!

21 Likes

These are AMAZING!! I love the first one. The shine on the helmet is fantastic! You’re mastering the Copics! Love all the classic style ones too.

2 Likes

Clifford is absolutely bang on and so adorable!! The kitten in the stocking is sweet too.

Are Copic markers?

1 Like

Wowza! I think the tree and fox are my personal favorites.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Yep, Copic is a brand of alcohol markers.

1 Like

Fabulous! The stocking kitten is my fave. Such a cute face!

1 Like

Whoa, amazing! Of course I lovd that mushroom so, so much but they are all incredible. The old school tattoo art is really great.

1 Like

Amazing! I love to see your progression!

1 Like

These are all beautifully done! The shading and highlights are really impressive.

1 Like

I love all of these! The Rocketeer and old school tattoos are my faves, though.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kindness! It really helps me stay motivated! Happy new year!

You certainly have some skills with those markers; your drawings are beautiful! Love the rocketeer and the stocking kitty, and the tree is amazing!

1 Like

Welcome to LettuceCraft @Tea !

1 Like

Your copic technique is so smooth! I love the way you utilize the shading.

1 Like