Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

I am so thrilled with the crafty eagle/Ravenclaw painting I got from @endymion , and @storerboughtcreation has also received the painting from the same set that I bought her! Now we can have coordinated paintings in our craft spaces, even states apart! It’ll be a while before I can actually hang mine up, but once I get my own apartment set up I’ll probably post some pictures of my craft space and walls with wonderful homemade art (mostly from this community)!

5 Likes

Those paintings were so cute! Lucky!!

1 Like

I really thought those paintings were cute as well…since I am not an HP fan, I did not realize they were of some significance…I just adored the the little snake…ha ha ha…

All of the items people donated were wonderful…I am suppose to get a few more things before it closes…I hope by then we have the swaps going before we all get withdrawal pains!!!

6 Likes

That’s actually one of the things I liked a lot about them; they absolutely work whether you like HP or not! They are just as charming on their own! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I forgot to post that I got my @Lynx lettuce craft bracelet a few days ago.

2 Likes

I received the scrappy pendant from Abbeeroad and the gecko pouches from FrankenCher yesterday! (I let them know that I got them and right now I can’t post photos.)

Both are absolutely gorgeous, and I feel so lucky to have them!

1 Like

woot woot!

16 Likes

I scored some hair bows from @Amazing_784 and a set of the mirrors from @underthemountain I really want to get a necklace, but I’m broke :sob:

1 Like

I snagged one too, with glitter! :sparkles: You can either knit directly from the blank, unravelling as you go, or wind it into a hank and wash/dry to get the kinks out.

There are two beautiful felted brooches from @Harlan that just got added to the sale!

1 Like

Jealous! Those badges are so fun.

1 Like

Thank you again for taking my very late contributions!!

3 Likes

I received my bows from @Amazing_784 today! My hair is currently pink and the bird bows will look awesome.

13 Likes

Thanks from me too. I was really late to the game.

I love those brooches!

That was fast! I sent those yesterday afternoon!

1 Like

I just had a new little friend arrive from @geekgirl ! So, so, so cute! I will post a pic when I get home. I tried to upload to my flickr but my phone is being a butt.

4 Likes

Thank you for making it easy by writing fantastic descriptions and including all the necessary info! :wink:

1 Like

Yippee! Managed to snag a brooch from @Harlan.

3 Likes

That bird fabric looks really kewl!! The stripe fabric reminds me of some fabric I got from my mom. Very nice!!