Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

Yay! I was able to snag a beautiful suncatcher. Thanks so much for this sale and everything!

Which one did you get??

It’s a dish-shaped gray and white one with a single spot of red. Love it!!! Can’t wait to see it in person. If people want to go to the eBay garage sale and apply a filter that shows “completed items” they’ll be able to see a picture.

2 Likes

Here it is:
IMG_20200128_113311%20SM

In the description I said that the embroidery was all free motion with my sewing machine. The red was actually done by hand. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s so awesome!!! Thanks for donating it.

2 Likes

(blushes) Thanks for wanting it! This way we both get to help out a site we really like!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Oh man, that means my fave is still available…someone buy it so I’m not tempted!

Oh I loved that one! Great choice.

1 Like

That brooch is awesome…and it has a spot of my favorite color…dang…that would have looked awesome with my favorite grey sweater coat…nice it is going to a good home!

2 Likes

I’ve been oogling Mistress Jennie’s rainbow suncatcher for far too long hoping someone else would snatch it up before me. Happy V-Day to me (from my hubby…he’s a good shopper when I click click click!) I’m super excited!

7 Likes

Me too and I guess you gave in before me :smiley: I was waiting one more payday and then would have snatched it.

1 Like

This feels like a contemporary interpretation on Queen Anne’s Lace (a plant) as some of the tops have a small red dot in the center.

2 Likes

I totally was not going to buy anything else, but the orange, gray, and white felted brooch is a perfect birthday present for my friend, so I couldn’t help myself…

And, as soon as I am home long enough to take photos, I’ll post pictures of what I got!

3 Likes

Okay, here is the adorable sloth I got!

This is how he hung out with me at work.

13 Likes

Yay!! I loved that piece. Excellent gift and lucky friend!

2 Likes

It’s this one! :slight_smile: Thanks so much for adopting it!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

stunning…looks like it could be some beautiful coral under the sea…or a fungi in the woods…beautiful pieces @Harlan

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!

Reminder! The Garage Sale ends on January 31st!

Please be sure to pick up anything you’ve been eyeing by then. Anything that has not sold by Feb 1st will be de-listed. Thank you all for making this such a huge success!

12 Likes

Thank YOU, MistressJennie!

3 Likes

Yes you are a rockstar!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes