Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

Those miniatures are amazing!!

1 Like

Oops! I wrote this post ages ago and never hit reply - thank goodness for saved drafts on LC!!

I nabbed one of the Alice in Wonderland pieces finally. Waffled a lot and missed the other ones. Look how beautiful this whee matchbox book from @pottermouth is!! I don’t know if it will live in my Alice corner now or with my collection of different editions of Alice books… She also sent me a lovely pair of extra charms to match - one so I’m not late, and one so I don’t have to go through the trouble of eating and drinking mysterious things to get through a door. :wink: (The items in the background were all made by other members too - Altered spool by @MissingWillow, Caterpillar Lantern by @StudioANF, Wonderland Triptych by @lindyv321, Cat ATC by @geekgirl and Space-mermaid-moth critter by The Raging Sloth (C-ster username, don’t know if she’s here yet))

10 Likes

I am so getting lottery tickets today…I am in love with that sewing box!!!

4 Likes

Ditto…except for the lottery tickets :joy:

1 Like

It would be hard to explain to my retirement consultant why I need a million bucks…ha ha ha

4 Likes

“Well, there this miniature plate of cookies on a miniature cabinet next to…”

Yeeeeah. :laughing:

7 Likes

I want to retire, not be put in the mental institute…

2 Likes

I’m sure you can do both. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

…not helping…my fingers just started putting in way too many zeros on the bid…fortunately, a little voice pulled me back from the abyss…so I did put in a reasonable bid…ha ha

2 Likes

OMG it’s so cuuuuuute!

My apologies, just as I was supposed to post here about the Grand Finale Garage Sale Listings, I got dragged away by the doggo for her walk! Thank you to everyone who jumped in to mention it and post links.

5 Likes

I got my fabulous moon earrings from @MistressJennie!

I wore them all yesterday! They are meant to be for my sister as a birthday gift in May but I think I am going to have to find her something else…I really love these earrings! ha ha

Thanks, Jennie…you are truly a craftswoman…they are of high quality and well made…and beautiful…pics when I get the last of my items Monday!

3 Likes

Ok friends, we tried to figure out who all the buyers of all our Garage Sale items were, but there are a few that elude us. We are looking for…

K.W., of Bristol, UK, who purchased the Vintage Themed Notecards
A.W., of North Carolina, who purchased the Meet Wally Painting
M.S., of Kansas, who purchased the Welcome Pumpkin Hoop
R.A., of Massachusetts, who purchased a set of Lettuce Be Friends Notecards (we are guessing this is possibly @BreadMenace)
J.B., of New Hampshire, who purchased the Very Harry Christmas Ornament Set
M.K, of Illinois, who purchased a set of 10 Dollhouse Miniatures
H.H., of Winnipeg, CA, who purchased a set of 10 Mini Gift Bags
J.G., of Colorado, who purchased the Mermaid’s Song Bracelet
A.G., of Massachusetts, who purchased the Pincushion & Needle Case Set

1 Like

Yup, you got me, thank you!!!

I think you’re probably looking for @smeddley for purchasing the pumpkin hoop.

meowari purchased the pincushion and needlebook tin

1 Like

Me? Purchase something pumpkin?

…yeah, it was totally me! Had to have it for my Pumpkin All The Things!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Bahaha! I knew it! Hehe

1 Like

Awesome! That’s 3 out of 9 down!

@Renstar lives in Bristol…I have swapped with her a few times…her last name begins with W