Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

H.H. with the gift bags is none other than @LuckyDog

1 Like

I searched my address files but no luck.
gala_apples in is Winnipeg, as is @wittychild but those initials don’t match either of them.
It would be so helpful to have a search IMG only function to quickly review all the photos posted in this very long thread to see if the recipient added their item here. Alas.

1 Like

I searched all of the images but didn’t find any of those except for the one I gave Jennie…

How did you do it? Scroll all 603 comments or do you have a super secret sneaky tech trick up your sleeve? :smile:

1 Like

Search, image, this topic…scrolled through all those and knew none except one were accounted for just by the descriptions

1 Like

Here’s the other problem, the initials might not be theirs. A bunch of people have had husbands, wives, partners, parents, etc use their paypal accounts to buy things. Like all those things that went to a R.H. in Canada… :thinking::rofl::wink:

3 Likes

I totally thought of that since, well, you know, RH! I have an address for both if you want to message me a street name I can checking against my list? Still not perfect if it went to another address though.

Yes that’s me :smiley:

Awesome. That’s 5 out of 9!

Just sent you a private message.

Yes I purchased the gift bags from the Ebay site.

The second sari silk mandala is living at Rob’s office which seems to be a very crafty location!

18 Likes

Beautiful crafted items…did Jennie make the mandala? I have sari yarn that is scratchy and I recall making a mandala because Jennie did… :smiley:

Anyway, here are the earring I received from Jennie…moon charm with beautiful crystal blue and clear beads…I got them for my sister, but, uh…maybe I will keep them…second day I have worn them…ha ha

19 Likes

They look great on you!

How nice to see your face larger than a tiny circle :smiley:

7 Likes

I got my bracelet from the sale! I love it - as did Oyster, who refused to let me take a photo without her. :wink:

Planning an outfit for one day this week to show off my blue beauty!

10 Likes

It is just gorgeous!!

Hi All

My notecards have arrived from @Bunny1kenobi … BUT due to a crazy (I honestly/not honestly don’t know how it happened :wink: ) fabric explosion all over my flat at the weekend I have no tidy space for pics.

I am in the process of re-homing said fabric and at the weekend, (unlikely to be sooner because I also have a job app to do), will take pics. PROMISE.

But they are here in chilly SouthWest UK, patiently waiting for their catwalk moment then their onward journeys

Thank you, glad to support the new home. I’m a regular lurker and despite that nearly missed the important eviction notice. Glad I caught it in time and was able to move with y’all

4 Likes

Also, if anyone sees me here before I post pics, send me away to crack on with my job application!!

Oh and fabric organisation!! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m late in acknowledging receipt of my purchase. I ordered a lovely scarf from Mistress Jennie and had it sent to a friend in California, who was thrilled with it.
download_kindlephoto-567325929

4 Likes