Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

My gorgeous suncatcher made by the fantabulous (totally a word) @MistressJennie arrived today!

Soooo pretty!

12 Likes

There’s my sun catcher that you nabbed from me :woozy_face:

1 Like

I received flamingo jewelry today created by @steiconi

10 Likes

Oooops! I think I acknowledged receiving my brooch in the wrong thread. Sorry! I did receive my lovely brooch and wore it to work today…

Thanks @Harlan !

16 Likes

What a lovely piece … art on your lapel…

1 Like

A little tan sloth arrived in our mailbox today! Everybody tried to claim it but I let the man keep it because I thought it was super cute he wanted it as much as the kids did :grin:

5 Likes

Look at the gorgeous suncatcher @MistressJennie made!!! I love it. Can’t wait to see it with the sun streaming through our window! :heart:

14 Likes

Ooooh, that’s gorgeous! I somehow missed seeing it in the sale listings.

I have had my eye on this scarf and glove set since it first appeared and am pleased to be the proud owner of it! The colors are so vibrant and the yarn so soft. So much prettier than depicted in the photo. Today we have a mini ice storm so I am wearing them around the house (which I would do anyway lol). @LadybugsAndBees thank you so much for your donation of this lovely set, and thanks also to your mailing buddy!

scarfset-LBABB-garagesale

17 Likes

Jeanne! I’m so glad you have it!

1 Like

What beautiful stitches! The colors are bright enough to make any cold day bearable!

2 Likes

@LadybugsAndBees Thank you, I love it!

Yes, so cheerful and joyous! Definitely a happy set and wonderfully made.

2 Likes

Just two hours left in the auction!

1 Like

Literally minutes to go. I may be manically flipping between tabs on my browser…

3 Likes

:rofl:

I was about to ask who else is camped out with popcorn to see how high we can go?

2 Likes

Yay for whoever won both items!! I’m hoping the winner will post a picture of them on display after receiving them!

1 Like

How much did they sell for? I tried looking on eBay but can’t see anything now that the sale is over.

1 Like

The miniature curio cabinet sold for $357 and the tiny suitcase sold for $260.

12 Likes

That is so awesome!

3 Likes

Yeah, it is! And it looks like both items were purchased by the same bidder, so that’ll be quite the collection!

7 Likes