Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

So…when should I come over? :innocent: Don’t mind the three large tote bags I am carrying…

3 Likes

I made a donation, but it feels so not-Craftster-lettucecrafty-like…

@MistressJennie I am more than willing to donate some of my crocheted shawls. BUT I am from the Netherlands, is that a problem? If so, can I send to someone in the States or what can I do?

I have at least 3 (probably more) shawls and I can probably come up with more stuff to donate.

2 Likes

The international shipping is optional, up to each to decide. So I think you’re good. :wink:

3 Likes

Remember, we have European Lettuces as well! :grin::hugs::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That would be great, I will have a peak what the costs would be from NL to USA

1 Like

It is simply that shipping fees are not reimbursed. So if you are willing to pay them, you can send them wherever you like. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, that is true! Thanks for the reminder! :smile:

2 Likes

Aha, that makes sense! I had no idea haha :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Girrrrrl, what do you mean, having the courage??You’re one of the best needle-pushers out there, and everyone’s shero for other reasons even if you weren’t, so people are going to jump on something you’re offering either way. You roooock, and so does everything you make. :sparkling_heart:

Naturally, this means you two need to meet up so you can admire each other’s nodsu creations. Better yet, nodsu should be there too (I need to learn her new name here, it isn’t coming up)

Ooo, I liked those felt brooches, they’re very professorly! :grin:

So much good stuff. Thanks to each and every person who has donated and shipped all these goodies for our individual delight and the betterment of our larger community! And, it goes without saying, the organizers are superstars who should be immortalized in granite. Or maybe polymer clay. (But you don’t want me doing it, trust me.)

6 Likes

This thread makes me so happy. :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

@wendiek I decided to donate some pieces of cross stitch. Anything that’s lightweight and fits through a mailbox is cheap to send from here. Depending on the weight it’s either 1 or 2 international stamps (€1,50-3). It’s much more expensive to send something the other way round - I wanted to buy kittykill’s cross stitch but the shipping alone was like $40.

3 Likes

International priority shipping is cray cray! I think I can do 1st class with tracking through paypal and the price just got lowered. Not to pressure anyone. :wink: My biggest issue is tracking. I don’t want something to get lost in the mail. It would break my heart.

5 Likes

I’m on it! I want to donate a couple of Alice in Wonderland tins.

6 Likes

Yes I totally get that. All the items I’ve donated were small, if any of them get lost in the mail I have promised to replace them ( :crossed_fingers: only one of them has arrived yet) but it would be heartbreaking if something happened to a piece that you worked on for weeks. I remember how stressed I was when that Prairie Schooler sampler took ages to arrive.

2 Likes

I think I got one of your pieces! I didn’t realize it was coming from so far away. I’m on pins and needles waiting for it!

1 Like

Ohmigosh, @Lynx, please tell me there are more lettuce notecards! Those are hilarious! :smile:

3 Likes

I had no idea this was going on! Oooo! I would like to donate, but I have to do a little brainstorming first. I love this!

1 Like

Can you post a link to the Garage Sale please :grinning::grinning::grinning:?

1 Like

If you type “garage sale” into the search bar it should take you to the post with the link.

2 Likes

@MistressJennie is creating a topic post that will go into all the details of the sale, which should be posted sometime within the next day or so. That way most questions can be answered in one location :slight_smile:

3 Likes