Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

Oh my goodness, I was watching that little one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Darn. I missed all the Lettuce Craft merch.

:frowning: making a sad face in the hopes that @Lynx will take pity on me and make more of those pulls!

4 Likes

I also wanted that…so nicely made and so many things to look at…we are all lucky that so many things were available…I know there are still items but I am truly trying to cut back since I am in a much smaller home…SIGH I want ALL the things.

1 Like

I missed that!!! I have a couple of her stumpy items and just love them!!! One is a spider and one is sushi!!!

3 Likes

I need to buy more blanks for those.

1 Like

kittykill, how in the world could you ever be nervous offering up your cross stitch pieces? You are the embroidery QUEEN! :crown:

8 Likes

Rlynn, so glad to see you again!

2 Likes

I second this.

5 Likes

I feel like half the super awesome things I would have bought sold before I even knew they were there!

Glad the mandalas went to a good home-- I was eyeing them, but here they would have sat in a pile forever.

2 Likes

Oh ya, I knew I wanted those someplace I’d see them frequently. We are not big collectors of doodads, beautiful things with a purpose are a real fave. And doesn’t that look grand, those colours together?

3 Likes

I didn’t even see that cute little fox! Some days the sale seems a bit slower and then BAM, lightening speed!

3 Likes

ok ok. Here’s the goodies I got so far. I’m a monster and have bought several things because they are all so wonderful. Believe me, I wanted to buy so many more things :stuck_out_tongue:

My first couple of purchases were the tiny vase from @Mountains_and_Clouds (the second from the right on the top of this shelf) a surprise extra whee owl from her as well, and the cactus hoopla from @kittykill

Then I got all the sake cups from @Mountains_and_Clouds (I’m a sucker for pottery :P). They live with my other pottery for alcohols (hers are the four whee guys in the front):

Then I bought a set of wand ornaments from @MistressJennie to go with my other Harry Potter ornaments she gave me previously :slight_smile: This tree is going to be a year round decoration in my Hogwarts guest room :smiley:

And this was the one I longed for the longest before my husband went behind my back and had my mother-in-law buy it as a Christmas gift for me! The historic witchy cross-stitch by @kittykill. I haven’t framed it yet but it will also go in my Hogwarts room:

I’m only a little sorry for hoarding all the amazing stuff… but ya know… someone had to buy them :stuck_out_tongue: And I love these pieces all to bits. You guys are all amazing :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

14 Likes

I snagged some Harry Potter ornaments last night! I couldn’t do it before Christmas, I had to hold tight to funds for our trip to Disneyland.

2 Likes

hmmm…I might have to come visit you…I see a few things that I want to borrow…er, admire :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol! Ditto! I want to come “admire” your collection @PerfectlyBohemian :wink:

1 Like

Those are all so amazing. I especially love the witchy cross stitch. :heart:

1 Like

Hee hee! Jennie and I were extra sneaky with the witches. I’m so glad they found a good home.

3 Likes

I heard there was some scheming :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

@sheepBlue’s stumpy beetle is ah-mazing. Gonna have to add to my wishlist.

Thank you! It feels pretty amazing to be back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh snap. I left one out because I didn’t take a picture of it this morning because I already had one from last week - I ALSO got a pack of hand dyed fabric squares from @Abbeeroad in the Garage Sale! They are absolutely gorgeous and I can’t wait to make some lovely crafts with them! My first hope is to incorporate them into a new moth guy sculpture :slight_smile:

14 Likes