Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

As a cat owner I sympathize. My cat thinks anything dangly was clearly meant for him.

If there’s interest I can make another bookmark trio and leave those ribbon free. I’m happy to take color requests in that case!

1 Like

I’ve been playing with gel printing and wondered if anyone might be interested in something like this:

I’m making all my own stencils and masks and working on some more complicated prints but I just think this turned out pretty. I dunno.

14 Likes

Gorgeous. What I’d really love though are stencils. I love gelli printing.

2 Likes

Oh, an interesting thought! I found a package of 12" acetate sheets at goodwill and have been using those. Is there another / a better material?

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ll have items to sell, but I’ll def buy!
I’m in love with fabric bracelets.

2 Likes

Those dollar store plastic document pockets work ok too, I have so many of those at the office but hand cutting takes forever. I love having a variety of stencils to choose from for gellis, it’s so fun!

K, here’s what I’ve got ready made to offer:
a set of 2 scrappy log cabin pot holders, then a set of 4 scrappy log cabin oversized coasters

1, 2, or 3 scrappy canvas baskets

If those sell, next up will be this @Kwality570 monster bag

lots of pockets!

20 Likes

Oooo I’ve been eyeing your canvas baskets!

3 Likes

Ah, cool. I can always make more. These are lightly lined with felt but I found a package of sheet foam in my stash that’s very springy & standupable.

7 Likes

I also love the canvas baskets. Would be great for traveling with a small crochet project - the loops are great for hanging and you can also thread your yarn through them.

5 Likes

Would anyone be interested in a twin size crochet blanket? (Probably US only due to shipping costs.)

(pictured on queen sized bed)

More info here:

16 Likes

My son would love that blanket.

2 Likes

Would people be interested in little lettuce dishes? (& if so, as singles or pairs? I could donate up to ~10 of them)

20 Likes

I would! I love little dishes like that for earrings and trinkets! They are earthy and lovely!

3 Likes

I think those would sell like hotcakes @thanate.

@jellybean - I love that blanket…it’s gorgeous.

@Magpie - a big YES to canvas baskets!

5 Likes

Food safe? Perfect size for small dipping!!
And a useful size overall !!

4 Likes

definitely food-safe, tho maybe not deep enough to be ideal for dipping. But I find them very useful any time I’m wrangling small bits for crafting.

6 Likes

It’s a very subtle rainbow.

35 Likes

LOOOOOOVVVVVVVE! (lowercase letters so the site knows this is a “sentence”)

5 Likes

Fantastic! I love everything about it!

2 Likes

Wowzers!!!

2 Likes