Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

Aw, you guys are so sweet! I’ll brainstorm and make up something for the sale. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Gorgeous!

3 Likes

So pretty! I can’t wait to see the finished piece.

4 Likes

Swoon, drool, jaw dropped…. Wow! Love the ceramic piece :orange_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Ooh! Carving leather-hard clay is my favorite part! <3 That’s a lovely piece. I can’t wait to see it finished.

6 Likes

Here is my 1st contribution to the sale!

12 Likes

I’m so excited for the garage sale, everything looks so amazing! On the other hand I’m not excited for my credit card :joy:

9 Likes

I never have, but I’m totally open to it! Message me?

4 Likes

I just pulled this out of the kiln. It’s a ring holder made from speckled buff clay and glazed with Honey Flux & Pink Opal. :cactus:

What do you guys think? Should I donate it solo, or make a little trinket bowl with matching glazes to create a set? This one has a different glaze combo, so just to give you an idea of what I mean when I say trinket bowl. I keep candies in this one near the computer. It’s my little snack bowl. :laughing:

21 Likes

Oooo a handmade snack bowl :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

When you say ceramic, it sounds like I CAN DO MAGIC to me. :grin: love the pieces, I would say it’s amazing as single pieces.

7 Likes

Doing a bit of weaving this morning. If I can get them done in time maybe they’ll end up in the garage sale?

27 Likes

Yes please. :grin: Good to see you weaving!

6 Likes

Oh, gorgeous!

4 Likes

Ooooo…

Is there any interest in something like this. Since my consignment shop shut down I find myself with an absolute excess of costume scrap zips and key fobs.

I was thinking of a three item bundle
1-long, 1 short, and 1 key fob together?

18 Likes

Oh wow! Beautiful @photojenn :orange_heart:

@sloth003 I think that sounds good. Looks good too :smiley:

3 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, really beautiful!

3 Likes

Anyone on? What size is a ball of yarn/how big should the bowl portion be? The ball needs to be able to freely roll around, right?

Asking for a friend. :grin:

11 Likes

I had this one in my hands at the shop last week and this size seemed about right:

The listed dimensions are 8 x 7 x 4".

4 Likes