Peaceful Reader Embroidery

I stitched this up in April of 2021 and haven’t done anything with it since. I really loved the pattern (ParticularEmbroidery on Etsy…love her style and I’ve purchased several of her patterns!) and the variety of stitches makes it so textural you can almost feel the cozy vibes. I finally decided to finish it off in a hoop over the weekend.

Close up of some stitches:

Once I got it in a hoop I decided I loved it so much I’d donate it to the Craft Stars Garage Sale!

LCGarageSaleRound2Project

Thanks for looking. :heart: See you at the sale! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

30 Likes

Ooooh, that is extremely cute!

2 Likes

Great piece! She looks so cozy and utterly absorbed in her book.

2 Likes

Goodness! There are so many things I want to buy now. This would be amazing in my office/spare bedroom that I have decorated for reading. I am going to have to watch out for this sale! She’s so cute!!

5 Likes

Ack! She’s so cute! I love the variety of stitches!

2 Likes

Lovely stitching and fantastic pattern!

2 Likes

Great stitchery! I love how you did the back, too.

2 Likes

It’s so sweet and cozy!

2 Likes

She has a sweet little flower embroidery on her wall, so meta!
Very cute & agree that you can practically feel the cosy vibes.

2 Likes

That would be excellent in a reading room. You did the fancy backside finishing, too!

2 Likes

I love the textures you achieved, really effectively using different thread-weights, esp the chevron on the chair :heart:

2 Likes

Your framing and stitching are so appropriate and perfect.

1 Like

What a fun and cute pattern! Your stitching is so neat, love :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :grin:

:heart: :tada: :tada:Congratulations! Your amazing project and wonderful contribution to the Yard Sale is a Featured Project! :tada: :tada: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

She looks so wonderfully cozy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

this is why I love this place so much!

1 Like

She looks wonderfully content! All those cozy textures.

I need to ask…. What ink are you using to stamp the letters? What letter set? I’ve seen it in many of your projects and just love it.

Lol. I use them all the time.

Stamps are similar to these. This particular set @sheepBlue sent me, but I had an identical set I used until the rubber fell off the wooden blocks that I got at Michaels.

This is my new favorite ink pad. I’m obsessed. And it works great for embossing.

1 Like