Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

You definitely took it to the next level.

2 Likes

He was good before, but now he’s extra awesome!

2 Likes

You’ve made the happy frog even happier!! Yay!!

1 Like

Wow, that’s such a difference! I liked the frog before but it’s even better now!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes

I’m donating a couple of things for sure, in the rainbow theme. The first is the Too Cheerful Bag. I finished it over 5 years ago, and have never used it. It’s just been carefully stored ever since, and I have concluded that even if I love it, I’m just not a changing-handbags kind of girl.

Too Cheerful Handbag

13 Likes

That was such a well made bag with some pretty nice details. The way the handles were done is really nice!

2 Likes

I’m giving this poor gecko some eyes tonight. It’s been sitting unfinished after being my work break craft for a couple months.

It’s another book gecko, and after some finishing touches it’s going into the garage sale.

First book gecko:

Any suggestions for pricing?

11 Likes

It’s great as a stand alone piece. Beautiful work.

6 Likes

Hey there, welcome to Lettuce Craft! Happy you’ve found us! :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft! I hope you find lots of creative inspiration here :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Welcome to LettuceCraft!! :bouquet:

1 Like

I have the base figure made for a little purple polymer clay apatosaurus. He just needs paint and maybe an accessory or two. If I can finish him in the next few days I’ll add him to the Garage Sale.

4 Likes

Hi Friends! I promise I’m still here. Ada’s birthday was this past weekend, and it was a glorious form of chaos. (I’ll do a project post soon!) Meanwhile my houseguests just left this morning, and I was able to get one, just ONE, item pre-listed on eBay, for the Garage Sale before the wild child woke up from her nap. I will be working my way through my Inbox, listing more items in the order in which I received them, over the next few days. All listings will be set to go live on April 6th.

19 Likes

Just checking that I can add items to the garage sale after it starts? I still have the towels on the loom and there’s no way I’ll be able to have them done by Saturday.

For those of us who are curious, around what time will the listings go live on Saturday?

8 Likes

You are a ROCK STAR!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for doing this. We all really appreciate all the hard work you are doing for Lettuce Craft!

6 Likes

Yes, you can absolutely send me listings after the Garage Sale starts.

As for the start time, because I’m setting up the listings in advance they will go live at midnight, Central Time on the 6th.

16 Likes

I cannot wait to see the party post!! Everything you’ve teased so far is gorgeous!

So excited for opening day! Thank you for all you do!!

5 Likes

I’ll put up a pair of earrings if anyone is interested - could be a choose which you want from those I’ve made recently ???

5 Likes