Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

It’s like a PO Box, but it’s not at the post office. They are located in other businesses like UPS stores or Hallmark stores. They have a set at a local grocery store up the road. They generally cost less than a USPS box.

I think they all get delivered to the local business and then the business sorts them into the PMB, but maybe someone who has one can confirm.

3 Likes

Hmm… That’s the one going to an unrecognized name. Either it’s a random eBay user, or it’s someone here on LC that doesn’t swap much. If it was an LC member, we could contact them to see if we can ship to an alternate address. Does anyone recognize the name N. Hamilton in FL? N. Hamilton, are you here?

3 Likes

@Ldybgsnat, did you purchase one of Magpie’s fabric baskets?

2 Likes

I know that beautiful buyer. Just dropped her a note to see if there’s another option. :heart:

6 Likes

I sent it in my lunch break via Can Post. No other time to get that done this week. My work life balance is askew at the moment

8 Likes

Any interest in another ceramic piece? This one just got freshly finished with Raku today (here’s how we Raku — Raku Burst Pot). :fire:

So fresh it’s still warm to the touch and smells like a campfire. :smile:

24 Likes

Oh you with your silly questions.

6 Likes

I’m watching s2 of the great pottery throw down (again) right now. And all I want to do is play…

So I am seething with jealousy and I vote put it up. Tho I know I’ll be too slow on button. (or ineligible due to post)

5 Likes

Yessssss….

5 Likes

Opinions needed. I “finished” the rainbow silk trivet last night, that I decided to make for the Mod Bundle yesterday. But in my rush to finish it got a bit wobbly. The edge curled a bit so now it won’t sit flat. Overall it’s about the size of a dinner plate (but smaller than a placemat). I have to rip back the stitches to fix it. Should I redo it as a flat mat, or curve it on purpose into a bowl?

Seam ripper, large teacup and small hand for scale.

9 Likes

If I were bidding on the bundle, I would find a flat mat useful in more ways. Could be a trivet, could be a XL mug rug, could be as a base for table top decor. Easier to store between uses.

8 Likes

Is it ok to share the auction link on social media?

5 Likes

Look what just arrived from @TheMistressT!

:star_struck:

19 Likes

Yes definitely!

4 Likes

Those are so awesome!

She has inspired me to use up some of the fun novelty prints that I was just going to give away.

6 Likes

So in other words, she has inspired you not to destash. :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

Yes, please do! I’ve been sharing daily on LC’s Facebook page and often on my personal page. We’ve had a few purchases from social media shares. All are appreciated!

9 Likes

Oh, hmm. I am absolutely 50/50 on this one. I use both bowls and mats often! No help here. :sob:

3 Likes

YEY! That arrived earlier than expected! I hope the others are arriving early, too - yours was about a tie for furthest away.

3 Likes

Well, I had to go look and two more are out for delivery!

7 Likes