Craft Stars Garage Sale Round 2 - Info & Discussion Thread

Hoping to get the towels off the loom this weekend then I just need to hem and do the wet finishing. If all goes to plan they should be available early next week!

13 Likes

I’m hoping to work on some more art this weekend. We’ll see how it goes :slight_smile:. I’ve also got a dinosaur sculpt I need to paint and post if all goes well.

9 Likes

I received from @TheMistressT! It did arrive yesterday but after I left work.
Pics in a bit…

10 Likes

I also received my embroidery from @Abbeeroad ! It’s dark, dreary and just plain gloomy here today, but I’ll try to get a decent pic…it is just so cute!

12 Likes

Yay! I’m glad it made it!

6 Likes

I sent @photojenn’s ATCs in the mail today while wearing my LC meetup hoodie! The hoodie part probably doesn’t matter, but hey, might as well rep a little extra.

13 Likes

@firedginkgo and I are shipping out three pieces today. We may or may not be slipping a ceramic fortune cookie into each package we send, too. :heart:

16 Likes

I just realized I’m going to be at class during the last 3 hours of the quilt auction. So I guess I’ll be surprised about the outcome after class.

8 Likes

Megan, I love you.

6 Likes

Yessss.

4 Likes

I just received the troll planter from @Tapestry and he’s so stinking cute!

10 Likes

So… we opened the kiln today and it appears we’ve had a wee bit of a kerfuffle. Something warped during the glaze firing. :fire:

Thinking, if someone still wants it, we could sell it at a discounted price. I’ll take a photo this evening and see what you guys think!

10 Likes

I told myself if the bunny print was still available tonight, I’d snag it. Thus it has now been snagged. :grin:

14 Likes

Oh, that bunny is darling!!

2 Likes

Okies, here’s what the kiln gods gave us today. We have now realized we can’t carve so far to the left, leaving so much weight on the right side of the swirl. :eyes: We have to keep the carving a little more vertical and compact. It was okay through the bisque fire, but the glaze fire was just too much for it and it drooped down and out a bit.

Would anyone still want it? If so, we can list it for less than originally intended. It’s still totally usable, it’s just not the vision @FiredGinkgo and I had in mind. It’s all a learning process! :heart:

It’s a bummer because those glaze drips are just delicious! :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Thanks so much @TheMistressT ! They are just as fab in real life! Bonus- I can add to my traveling silverware set - smaller than a tea towel or regular sized napkin.

11 Likes

I love it! Would totally want it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Aww, yey! They are a good luncheon/travel/snack size for sure!

5 Likes

Received my lettuce dish from @thanate !! I love small dishes like these!! THANKS!!!

8 Likes

it has personality!

5 Likes